Bug on Daily Missions [IN PROGRESS]

Have an issue? Ask or report here
Karjalasta

Bug on Daily Missions [IN PROGRESS]

Post by Karjalasta » Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:13 pm

Daily Missions? Daily Challenges? Dont know the proper translate. The thing is, after waiting 2 days i write here because always i click on the star in the middle, they should appear, but instead 3 black-grey pics show up. Dont know what to do.

Please help. Thank you very much.

Luminaar

Re: Bug on Daily Missions

Post by Luminaar » Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:02 am

A Daily Challenge is added to the leftmost box every day, with 1 challenge being added every day until all the slots are full. Tapping the star button as described will indeed open up the Daily Challenges menu, with empty slots shown as a transparent black/grey box.

While challenges can be completed without actually viewing them first (and will be auto-completed once the challenge is done), I assume you're also not receiving any completion messages upon finishing a hack, or are checking for challenges before performing your first hack for the day.

From what I can see, new challenges are being added daily as expected. If you're not experiencing any other UI issues, such as leaderboards not displaying for example, is it possible that you're sharing your device with other players who are completing the challenges before you each day? :D
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.