Stronger players gets +30 points from me. So unfair!!!

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
bresler

Stronger players gets +30 points from me. So unfair!!!

Post by bresler » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:43 pm

Every time I reach 1000+ points I received attacks from many players ranked way below me but strongest af in comparison.
Most of available targets for me will give me +3 points if succeed while they took -28, -30 from me.
And I can't even get close their cores if I retrace them.

Luminaar

Re: Stronger players gets +30 points from me. So unfair!!!

Post by Luminaar » Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:31 pm

bresler wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:43 pm
Every time I reach 1000+ points I received attacks from many players ranked way below me but strongest af in comparison.
Most of available targets for me will give me +3 points if succeed while they took -28, -30 from me.
And I can't even get close their cores if I retrace them.
Hey. Reputation gains/losses are dynamic and are based on the reputation of both networks. A network that is really low in reputation will indeed gain more rep points when successfully attacking you (up to +32), while being worth fewer points if they fail an attack, or when you succesfully hack them (as little as +1.)

There are no additional search criteria that allows lower reputation networks to find you more frequently at higher rep values! Some stronkAF network owners however will occasionally drop down to lower reputation levels if they are unable to progress against their usual targets, or have an extreme aversion to being retraced.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.