Why this happened? [RESOLVED]

Have an issue? Ask or report here
The Force 1

Why this happened? [RESOLVED]

Post by The Force 1 » Wed Feb 26, 2020 12:50 am

I was hacked by the same player more than 9 times. Even though I didn't hack and retrace him. In a day he hacked me 3 to 4 times. And because of him, I can't upgrade anything.

Luminaar

Re: Why this happened?

Post by Luminaar » Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:00 am

Networks will receive 3 hours of protection after being on the end of a successful hack. Since this player was able to hack you 3-4 times in a day, it's possible that this is the only player that is one of just a few players capable of attacking you at your current network strength!

In general, strong networks will receive a very small number of unique attackers due to everyone else choosing to skip your network. Weak networks on the other hand have varied attackers since they're beatable by a larger number of players. :p

There are no limits preventing a specific or previous person from hacking you and it is possible for players to be attacked multiple times during a day. The good news is that you can also attack an identical network multiple times in a day too!

If you're having issues specifically with this player, you may wish to consider adjusting your Reputation to limit the chances of this network finding you. Do note however that when your network is able to be attacked, other players will still be able to attack you, since your network will have not received the shield from being hacked!
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.