Hacking by the same person many times

Have an issue? Ask or report here
noobichan522

Hacking by the same person many times

Post by noobichan522 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:19 pm

Recently I was hacked by the same person :cry:
It is very annoying. I have been hacked by him for more than eight times.
I attacked back him several times but now I don’t.
However he still sometimes invade my home :?: :?:
Why he can do this? :geek:

Luminaar

Re: Hacking by the same person many times

Post by Luminaar » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:10 am

noobichan522 wrote:
Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:19 pm
Recently I was hacked by the same person :cry: It is very annoying. I have been hacked by him for more than eight times. I attacked back him several times but now I don’t. However he still sometimes invade my home :?: :?: Why he can do this? :geek:
Retracing an attack can also be retraced, so if you're wanting to *not* receive attacks from this player, then try not to use the retrace they leave you (or retrace them by only using Stealth programs!)

As for "why", networks can be found naturally by searching for targets on the World Map. Players are able to be searched as a target on the condition that:
a) they are not currently online,
b) they are not under the protection of a 9SEC security shield and
c) 3 hours after passed since having been the victim of a successful hack.

Any player can attack you once the 3 hours have expired, including the previous attacker. The most common reason for the receiving the same attacker is because other players are choosing not to attack you! This can happen when your network is too strong for players around your level. This is especially true when the time difference between hacks is a lot longer than 3 hours, as this means that you were searchable by other players who chose to skip your network.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.