Account reset

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Dur

Account reset

Post by Dur » Sun Nov 10, 2019 2:35 pm

Hello everyone. First of all i would like to say sorry for creating another topić instead of sending a msg to moderator, however i need to ask about reseting my account. I used to play Hackers long time ago and made some progress to the point where coming back and starting where i left makes me feel a bit dizzy and chaotic. I would like to ask someone capable of it to simply reset my progression to zero so i could start again and enjoy the plot and the game itself again. Some people will say its silly but thats just the way i would like to do it. Please contact me if possible or just reset my progress in game. My nickname in Hackers is Durson. Best regards.

Luminaar

Re: Account reset

Post by Luminaar » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:44 am

Network resets are certainly possible. :) If you haven't already, please contact us here!
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Dur

Post by Dur » Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:34 am

I have already sent a request via email to support and got a response quite quick which I appreciate. However support team member told me that it will take up to 7 days to reset my account and i have to ask if there is any possible way to speed up this process so i could start playing Hackers quicker? :)

Luminaar

Post by Luminaar » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:50 am

Dur wrote:
Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:34 am
I have already sent a request via email to support and got a response quite quick which I appreciate. However support team member told me that it will take up to 7 days to reset my account and i have to ask if there is any possible way to speed up this process so i could start playing Hackers quicker? :)
Most resets are completed within 3-5 days on average, but with averages being just that, sometimes it's 1 day, sometimes it's 7. :) There's no way of speeding this up, so maybe you can prepare for once the reset is finished and give yourself the best possible start? :D

There are plenty of great Hackers vids on YouTube. There's also a bunch of content on the Hackers Wiki!
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Dur

Post by Dur » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:15 am

Well, i'm going to wait than and enjoy it when reset is done. There is a lot of usefull info and guides on the forums, which i will use for a good start :D Thank You for information and see You around ;)