complaint for hacker members [RESOLVED]

Have an issue? Ask or report here
Blademre

complaint for hacker members [RESOLVED]

Post by Blademre » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:10 pm

First of all sorry because I didn't find page for complaint members.I'm play Hacker game but when I hack someone he swearing and that's enough. today again one person swearing me and I take screenshot.I want to complaint him.If you help me I will be happiness.

His name in game "Lazy_Titan"

Thanks for your interest.
Screenshot_2019-09-09-00-29-27_2.jpg
Lazy_Titan swearing
Screenshot_2019-09-09-00-29-27_2.jpg (162.14 KiB) Viewed 69 times

Luminaar

Re: complaint for hacker members

Post by Luminaar » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:15 pm

Blademre wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:10 pm
First of all sorry because I didn't find page for complaint members.I'm play Hacker game but when I hack someone he swearing and that's enough. today again one person swearing me and I take screenshot.I want to complaint him.If you help me I will be happiness.
No problem - hopefully we can resolve this in the bug report forum. :)

While we'd prefer our players to be sociable with each other, tensions can run high when a player is on the receiving end of hacks. Bad language and swear words aren't explicitly against our Terms of Service, although we do have a "bad word list" to pick up words/phrases that would be deemed as hateful, in order to prevent them from displaying.

As we support a lot of languages, we're not always able to catch every single word, and I'll recommend to the team that the filter is updated with the offending words in your screenshot - thanks for the submission! If you wish, you can go ahead and delete the message from your ReadMe file, and we'll use the info you've provided here. :)
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.