Which is the best architecture for core lvl 4

Best strategies of building your network
Naresh Shinde

Re: Which is the best architecture for core lvl 4

Post by Naresh Shinde » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:39 pm

90skushkid wrote: faster you can get another code gate faster youll see a slow down on hacks. your not at the lvl to get hit by the kraken yet. but if I find you this base would get destroyed. kraken is a problem once you get it or you deal with someone with it. im lvl 15 and im destroying bases. I would get another code gate and upgrade them at least to lvl 3 each. its a real stall. and I separate my resources so its not as fast to collect for players. the node that keeps the cap of money and the node that keeps the cap of b coins are my last 2 nodes in my network protected by my code gate which these are the last bit of my network. idc about losing my core. but my hard earned resources lol naaa.
Thanks for advise.
So should I focus on upgrading core first or the defence systems and the programs?.and at what level will I attacked by Karen's?

legal

Post by legal » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:28 pm

Naresh Shinde wrote:
legal wrote: Scanner I would delete and rebuild and leave at level one and Then do as you said. Reason being that a level one scanner is way easier to take back and will make who ever attacks them waste resources. Next I would move your second sentry to your code gate and not connect to anything else. Reason is it will slow down anyone attacking your network. As for what to connect to your scanner after you have it at level 1 I would do his turrets and his black ice. on back then connect each to one other then to the evolver then lead into code gate. A second sentry this early is kind of point less I would connect it to his evolver . If not then just connect it to his core alone.
Thanks for advise.
Is this what u ment???
Very close Just need to fix a few things, Move the turret connected to the code gate to where the sentry is and move sentry to a lone connection to the code gate. connect nothing else to it. then connect your evolver to code gate and you will be done. You are welcome, now once you get another scanner put it where the evolver I would not touch anything else. you should be good after you make those couple changes. Will make the expense to attack you high. To high to be worth doing for your level.
Username: Legal
Level: 48 (12/25/16)
Core: 12
Highest reputation: meaningless
Highest world rank: meaningless
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.

legal

Post by legal » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:09 pm

Naresh Shinde wrote:
90skushkid wrote: faster you can get another code gate faster youll see a slow down on hacks. your not at the lvl to get hit by the kraken yet. but if I find you this base would get destroyed. kraken is a problem once you get it or you deal with someone with it. im lvl 15 and im destroying bases. I would get another code gate and upgrade them at least to lvl 3 each. its a real stall. and I separate my resources so its not as fast to collect for players. the node that keeps the cap of money and the node that keeps the cap of b coins are my last 2 nodes in my network protected by my code gate which these are the last bit of my network. idc about losing my core. but my hard earned resources lol naaa.
Thanks for advise.
So should I focus on upgrading core first so you can get defense systems and the programs?.and at what level will I attacked by Karen's?
you should focus on core, unless you have enough to do compiler to level 2,the core so you can get more defense. kraken comes into play around 15 you will start seeing attacks by them by 19 and beyond will happen allot.
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.

Naresh Shinde

Post by Naresh Shinde » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:53 am

legal wrote:Very close Just need to fix a few things, Move the turret connected to the code gate to where the sentry is and move sentry to a lone connection to the code gate. connect nothing else to it. then connect your evolver to code gate and you will be done. You are welcome, now once you get another scanner put it where the evolver I would not touch anything else. you should be good after you make those couple changes. Will make the expense to attack you high. To high to be worth doing for your level.
How's it now?
And really thanks for all your help.
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-10-30-08-17-50.jpg
Screenshot_2016-10-30-08-17-50.jpg (58.26 KiB) Viewed 2790 times

legal

Post by legal » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:15 am

Naresh Shinde wrote:
legal wrote:Very close Just need to fix a few things, Move the turret connected to the code gate to where the sentry is and move sentry to a lone connection to the code gate. connect nothing else to it. then connect your evolver to code gate and you will be done. You are welcome, now once you get another scanner put it where the evolver I would not touch anything else. you should be good after you make those couple changes. Will make the expense to attack you high. To high to be worth doing for your level.
How's it now?
And really thanks for all your help.
looks really good you should just move your sentry to your code gate it will take back the evolver while they are attacking the code gate, not only that will cuase a dead end that they will have to take before going after your core. and you are very welcome. hope it helps you learning this stuff helped stop alot of attacks on my network

Naresh Shinde

Post by Naresh Shinde » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:28 am

legal wrote: looks really good you should just move your sentry to your code gate
But if the sentry gets hacked then the attacker will have chance to use more brute force on code gate then??
Wait is this what you mean?
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-10-30-09-01-28.jpg
Screenshot_2016-10-30-09-01-28.jpg (57.03 KiB) Viewed 2785 times

legal

Post by legal » Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:51 am

Naresh Shinde wrote:
legal wrote: looks really good you should just move your sentry to your code gate
But if the sentry gets hacked then the attacker will have chance to use more brute force on code gate then??
actually you want them to waste time killing sentry, but it will also attack the evolver while code gate is being attacked which results in one of two things happening they have to use a protector, or they lose the node. more resources to get thru, which means they might not attack your network. Also makes them waste time because before moving on they have to take the node. I think you think I mean to replace the evolver I do not mean that I mean hook up the sentry but do not hook sentry to anything but the code gate. does that help.

Naresh Shinde

Post by Naresh Shinde » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:01 am

legal wrote:
Naresh Shinde wrote:
actually you want them to waste time killing sentry, but it will also attack the evolver while code gate is being attacked which results in one of two things happening they have to use a protector, or they lose the node. more resources to get thru, which means they might not attack your network. Also makes them waste time because before moving on they have to take the node. I think you think I mean to replace the evolver I do not mean that I mean hook up the sentry but do not hook sentry to anything but the code gate. does that help.
I did what u said but... I still got hacked in reply it is clearly seen that sentry gets first attacked and then attacker uses both evolver and the sentry to get thru the code gate quickly... So what should I do now???

legal

Post by legal » Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:39 am

Naresh Shinde wrote:
legal wrote:
Naresh Shinde wrote: But if the sentry gets hacked then the attacker will have chance to use more brute force on code gate then??
I did what u said but... I still got hacked in reply it is clearly seen that sentry gets first attacked and then attacker uses both evolver and the sentry to get thru the code gate quickly... So what should I do now???
the sentry should not be connected to anything but the code gate. Here should look like this I circled it for you.
Attachments
kitty1.jpg
kitty1.jpg (96.96 KiB) Viewed 2776 times

Naresh Shinde

Post by Naresh Shinde » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:38 am

legal wrote:
Naresh Shinde wrote:
legal wrote:actually you want them to waste time killing sentry, but it will also attack the evolver while code gate is being attacked which results in one of two things happening they have to use a protector, or they lose the node. more resources to get thru, which means they might not attack your network. Also makes them waste time because before moving on they have to take the node. I think you think I mean to replace the evolver I do not mean that I mean hook up the sentry but do not hook sentry to anything but the code gate. does that help.
the sentry should not be connected to anything but the code gate. Here should look like this I circled it for you.
Thanks for help
Is it now ok.
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-10-30-13-05-02.jpg
Screenshot_2016-10-30-13-05-02.jpg (55.17 KiB) Viewed 2769 times