Which is the best architecture for core lvl 4

Best strategies of building your network
Naresh Shinde

Which is the best architecture for core lvl 4

Post by Naresh Shinde » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:38 am

Im recently getting heavily hacked by many strong players and im easily loosing B coins and money which makes it hard for me to upgrade nodes and programs pls help

Orchid-Mantis

Re: Which is the best architecture for core lvl 4

Post by Orchid-Mantis » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:09 am

Naresh Shinde wrote:Im recently getting heavily hacked by many strong players and im easily loosing B coins and money which makes it hard for me to upgrade nodes and programs pls help
Please post a screenshot showing your network layout so we can help please.
Happy hacking!
~~«(mmmmm...D3L1c10u5!)»~~

Naresh Shinde

Post by Naresh Shinde » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:19 am

https://postimg.org/image/6k6hzeykj/
This is the link of my system screen shot

legal

Post by legal » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:41 am

Naresh Shinde wrote:https://postimg.org/image/6k6hzeykj/
This is the link of my system screen shot
Well you have a choke point to bad it is not set up right, instead of the black ice connected to the code gate you should connect your scanner. second your sentries are in the wrong positions. You should look thru the forum and see what others have said, and done. You clearly have not even looked. Maybe go look thru the forum and then post a new image and I would be glad to help more.
Username: Legal
Level: 48 (12/25/16)
Core: 12
Highest reputation: meaningless
Highest world rank: meaningless
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.

Naresh Shinde

Post by Naresh Shinde » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:04 am

After looking through the forum i reranged my network and here is the screen shot of it
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-10-29-13-30-16-1.jpg
Screenshot_2016-10-29-13-30-16-1.jpg (209.61 KiB) Viewed 2971 times

Orchid-Mantis

Post by Orchid-Mantis » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:35 am

Naresh Shinde wrote:After looking through the forum i reranged my network and here is the screen shot of it
Much better. Maybe disconnect Library from Scanner, then disconnect Black Ice from Sentry and reconnect BI to Scanner. 3 defenses on scanner, and only one node into Scanner from net.
Happy hacking!
~~«(mmmmm...D3L1c10u5!)»~~

legal

Post by legal » Sat Oct 29, 2016 8:47 am

Orchid-Mantis wrote:
Naresh Shinde wrote:After looking through the forum i reranged my network and here is the screen shot of it
Much better. Maybe disconnect Library from Scanner, then disconnect Black Ice from Sentry and reconnect BI to Scanner. 3 defenses on scanner, and only one node into Scanner from net.
Scanner I would delete and rebuild and leave at level one and Then do as you said. Reason being that a level one scanner is way easier to take back and will make who ever attacks them waste resources. Next I would move your second sentry to your code gate and not connect to anything else. Reason is it will slow down anyone attacking your network. As for what to connect to your scanner after you have it at level 1 I would do his turrets and his black ice. on back then connect each to one other then to the evolver then lead into code gate. A second sentry this early is kind of point less I would connect it to his evolver . If not then just connect it to his core alone.
Username: Legal
Level: 48 (12/25/16)
Core: 12
Highest reputation: meaningless
Highest world rank: meaningless
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.

90skushkid

Post by 90skushkid » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:13 pm

faster you can get another code gate faster youll see a slow down on hacks. your not at the lvl to get hit by the kraken yet. but if I find you this base would get destroyed. kraken is a problem once you get it or you deal with someone with it. im lvl 15 and im destroying bases. I would get another code gate and upgrade them at least to lvl 3 each. its a real stall. and I separate my resources so its not as fast to collect for players. the node that keeps the cap of money and the node that keeps the cap of b coins are my last 2 nodes in my network protected by my code gate which these are the last bit of my network. idc about losing my core. but my hard earned resources lol naaa.
IGN - 90skushkid
Lvl 29
Core 7
REP 500-600
IP - south florida.

"Smoke That Kush!" "Smokin in my Wraith, Drinkin on some Worms"
:mrgreen: :roll: :mrgreen:

Naresh Shinde

Post by Naresh Shinde » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:22 pm

Orchid-Mantis wrote:
Now how about this ???
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-10-29-21-19-47.jpg
Screenshot_2016-10-29-21-19-47.jpg (226.58 KiB) Viewed 2950 times

Naresh Shinde

Post by Naresh Shinde » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:26 pm

legal wrote: Scanner I would delete and rebuild and leave at level one and Then do as you said. Reason being that a level one scanner is way easier to take back and will make who ever attacks them waste resources. Next I would move your second sentry to your code gate and not connect to anything else. Reason is it will slow down anyone attacking your network. As for what to connect to your scanner after you have it at level 1 I would do his turrets and his black ice. on back then connect each to one other then to the evolver then lead into code gate. A second sentry this early is kind of point less I would connect it to his evolver . If not then just connect it to his core alone.
Thanks for advise.
Is this what u ment???
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-10-29-22-02-12.jpg
Screenshot_2016-10-29-22-02-12.jpg (55.74 KiB) Viewed 2945 times