MONOLISK - Suggestions

Unsin

Re: BETA - Suggestions

Post by Unsin » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:37 am

More Writeable sign...

This is amazing game really love the art.

But imagine this game there is more story in this game. b
Imagine if user write their own story. So i think if there is more writeable sign, this will be possible.

Other possibility will be more intersection road. Player will chose based on their option. Something like if you are boys go to right road. If you right hand go to left road.

Is there some ways to use more than 3 sign ? Im new with this game.

Thanks a lot.

nato27

Re: MONOLISK -Suggestions

Post by nato27 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:24 am

Hi, is there anyway to reduce the timer for quests? Cause its very hard to collect orbs. Maybe give more quests and less waiting time but a little lower amount of orbs? :?

Luminaar

Post by Luminaar » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:06 pm

Artemis wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:48 pm
And what about daily login rewards like other rpg game?🤔
We opted for a more interactive reward experience. Rather than Daily Rewards for simply logging in and straight back out again, there are Daily Quests for players to complete.
There's also no pressure to log in each day - quests will automatically stack to 3 regardless of whether you log in or not!
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Luminaar

Post by Luminaar » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:17 pm

Unsin wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:37 am
This is amazing game really love the art. But imagine this game there is more story in this game.
Imagine if user write their own story. So i think if there is more writeable sign, this will be possible.

Is there some ways to use more than 3 sign ?
Yes! Changing the size of the Shardstone will give you more signs, tiles and objects to use. Larger versions will also allow you to add more monsters to your layout!
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Luminaar

Re: MONOLISK -Suggestions

Post by Luminaar » Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:25 pm

nato27 wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:24 am
Hi, is there anyway to reduce the timer for quests? Cause its very hard to collect orbs. Maybe give more quests and less waiting time but a little lower amount of orbs? :?
Thanks for the quest feedback.

At the moment the 1 Daily Quest is intentional, so players aren't forced to spend their time doing just 1 thing - grinding orbs. Players can earn a card pack from Quests/dungeoneering in about 2-3 hours of play.

Monolisk is a combination of Action RPG and dungeon creator though, so there's more to it than just grinding - there are also rewards for the building side of it! Building Shards and creating fun levels for players will passively award Stars and Card Packs. to supplement the number of new cards you can get.

Of course, if you're not interested in creating levels and simply want to grind Glory, your efforts are instead rewarded at the end of the month via the Golden cards you get in the seasonal/ranked chest.

FlyBy

Re: MONOLISK - Suggestions

Post by FlyBy » Sat Oct 19, 2019 8:37 pm

Hello, I'd like to suggest implementing a short delay before letting a player press a button after being killed.

When I'm getting pummeled, chances are I'm tapping furiously near the center of the screen. Then I get killed and the "exit" button appears right underneath my finger, even though I may want to retry playing that level instead.

That's somewhat... annoying when it happens. Of course, the buttons being absent or disabled for "too long" after the popup appears would surely annoy at least some other group of players. But I'm guessing that there's some value (between 1 and 2 seconds?) that would well without getting in anyone's way.

Notyourmom

Post by Notyourmom » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:38 pm

1: Bumping a suggestion from before. Being able to add lore on shards to tell a story if desired would be 2 thumbs up. Either a button pressed in the shard or a window prior to the shard starting. Perhaps the button people can hit if they want as granted a lot of trash will be pumped out and don’t want to break the quick nature of running a shard either.

2: A quicker path to gaining packs or differentiate pack types. IE: If you want to farm shards then gear heavy pack rewards. If you want to create shards a pack geared towards monsters and shard content. Each earned by excelling in either. Would prefer the shard heavy variety be earned quicker for creating more diversity of shards.

Kokuro/Kiroko

Post by Kokuro/Kiroko » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:56 pm

I think it´s less rewardable to play maps from different Players.
Maybe a reward for the first finished map of a different player would be nice.

For example: You finish the first map of a player and you never had played a map of this player before, then you´ll get 1 blue or purple essence for the crafting system. The result is that the players will visit and play maps of much more player than they do actually. Also you´ll not have the feeling to grind and grind and grind just for honor ranking/spider eggs :-D
And you can add, after a few finished maps a little new piece into your own map or buy a new equipment part. It´s like a Wild Card from Magic so you can choose something that you want.

Kokuro/Kiroko

Post by Kokuro/Kiroko » Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:20 pm

Switches between objects and monsters would be nice.
You drag a chest and pull it on a monster and a window pop up and show things to choose.

Examples: If monster x dies, show chest x.
If chest x is opened, show monster x.
If chest x opened, show chest x.
If monster x dies, show monster x.

Think there would be much more conditions than i wrote down.

It would be more than just run to the portal or kill things. :D
If branches is a nice way to make shards more alive

Cybo222

Post by Cybo222 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:52 pm

I am compelled to post here as you have been very responsive to my feedback on the play store which I appreciate! Are you familiar with Warcraft 3 custom maps? One idea is to have a few different map modes. For example, one mode could be defense, where you have to defend a node from constantly spawning mobs, ala DotA or LoL. A simple inventory system could be used to buy and equip trinkets or potions between each wave.