Any suggestions on defeating the Chloe Industries?

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
NeonPhoenix0101

Any suggestions on defeating the Chloe Industries?

Postby NeonPhoenix0101 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:24 pm

Help!!! I cant defeat this network any way possible! Give me a video or a word guide to defeating this evil network!!!! :cry:
Attachments
IMG_0901.JPG
IMG_0901.JPG (94.77 KiB) Viewed 475 times

Luminaar

Re: Any suggestions on defeating the Chloe Industries?

Postby Luminaar » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:23 pm

NeonPhoenix0101 wrote:Help!!! I cant defeat this network any way possible! Give me a video or a word guide to defeating this evil network!!!! :cry:
Our good friend Lian Sheng posted a video of this a while ago using a stealth approach to take our key Sentries and the central Code Gate - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bivC1J_0XM - but it's certainly possible using additional ICE Walls. :D Krakens are a key component in this hack though - having just 1 level in it will make this a fair bit easier. :)

youtu.be/1bivC1J_0XM
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

NeonPhoenix0101

Postby NeonPhoenix0101 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:18 pm

So, you mean use Krakens, Access, Wraiths, Ice walls, and worms?

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:31 pm

The network is certainly possible to complete without the use of Access/Stealth programs. Given the number of nodes on this network, self-prorpogating programs such as Krakens and worms will be specifically useful to allow you to compile additional programs.

Additionally, don't feel like you have to rush to complete this network! There are a few missions in the game which are presented early, to both pose a challenge, as well as give players time to research/evolve the required programs while completing other missions. This is one of those tougher missions. :)
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Return to “GENERAL DISCUSSION”