Keep your Server Farm or 1 lv Server Farm with Sentry?

Best strategies of building your network
Darkness

Keep your Server Farm or 1 lv Server Farm with Sentry?

Post by Darkness » Mon May 22, 2017 2:26 am

Well, just want to ask your guys that: Is Server Farm useless if you can hack huge amount of Gold pieces in a hack. It's far much more than a Server Farm from generating Gold. What do you guys think?

But, deleting a node will not give decrease your experience. And you will have max nodes no. at 12 lv Core.

Can you guys give me some suggestion?
In game name : Darkness
Level : 36

Join us at Discord@Hackersmobile
https://discord.me/hackersmobile

happy days

Re: Keep your Server Farm or 1 lv Server Farm with Sentry?

Post by happy days » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:09 am

Just keep one as if u ever fail a hack then you'll be out of the game for a long time

And looks like u r trying to mini max but it's a waste of time remember I told u so

Crack69

Re: Keep your Server Farm or 1 lv Server Farm with Sentry?

Post by Crack69 » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:09 pm

Darkness wrote:Well, just want to ask your guys that: Is Server Farm useless if you can hack huge amount of Gold pieces in a hack. It's far much more than a Server Farm from generating Gold. What do you guys think?

But, deleting a node will not give decrease your experience. And you will have max nodes no. at 12 lv Core.

Can you guys give me some suggestion?
Hmm... personally I see no reason to delete an upgraded server farm or b-coin mine unless you're desperate for nodes to use as chokes.
I was desperate so I sold all nodes for lvl 1 nodes. Other than that you can just keep them. Like previously said deleting them won't return the experience points gained so you might as well take advantage of the (low) production rates.
Note:
Malicious hacking is called Cracking
Malicious hackers are called Crackers 8-) 8-)
Lvl: 43
Core: 12
Rep<100
Main offense: shuriken
Gate buster: blaster
Smurf: Crack69_
Join us on discord for tips and tricks: https://discord.me/hackersmobile