Multiple Scanners

Best strategies of building your network
TheSajid
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:46 am

Multiple Scanners

Postby TheSajid » Mon May 15, 2017 8:38 am

Do double Scanners work in case of stealth hack detection????!!!!!
Every Network is HACKABLE :ugeek:

Marhex
Posts: 59
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:06 am

Re: Multiple Scanners

Postby Marhex » Mon May 15, 2017 8:48 am

Every scanner has a range of 3 nodes, if a node is detected by multiple scanner only the highest level is working.
IGN :marhex
Lvl :37
Core Lvl :10
Rank: ***********

TheSajid
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:46 am

Re: Multiple Scanners

Postby TheSajid » Mon May 15, 2017 8:57 am

Marhex wrote:Every scanner has a range of 3 nodes, if a node is detected by multiple scanner only the highest level is working.


But what if both the Scanners are of same level???
Every Network is HACKABLE :ugeek:

Taiwei
Posts: 319
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:24 am

Re: Multiple Scanners

Postby Taiwei » Mon May 15, 2017 9:28 am

TheSajid wrote:
Marhex wrote:Every scanner has a range of 3 nodes, if a node is detected by multiple scanner only the highest level is working.


But what if both the Scanners are of same level???
If one is closer to a node being hacked than the other one it activates first. So if I connect

Netconnection ~ compiler ~ code gate ~ black ice
I I
Scanner. Scanner
Not sure if it will work on your screen. View in mobile.

Netconnection to compiler compiler to scanner and code gate. Code gate to black ice. Black ice to scanner.

See how when access is placed on netconnection, the first Scanner is in range while the other is out of range? The first Scanner will engage then when it can't reach the second scanner will take over.
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile

User avatar
Crack69
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:47 am

Re: Multiple Scanners

Postby Crack69 » Mon May 15, 2017 8:09 pm

Taiwei wrote:
TheSajid wrote:
Marhex wrote:Every scanner has a range of 3 nodes, if a node is detected by multiple scanner only the highest level is working.


But what if both the Scanners are of same level???
If one is closer to a node being hacked than the other one it activates first. So if I connect

Netconnection ~ compiler ~ code gate ~ black ice
I I
Scanner. Scanner
Not sure if it will work on your screen. View in mobile.

Netconnection to compiler compiler to scanner and code gate. Code gate to black ice. Black ice to scanner.

See how when access is placed on netconnection, the first Scanner is in range while the other is out of range? The first Scanner will engage then when it can't reach the second scanner will take over.

One high level scanner wth two gates in front is all you need against most low lvl stealth attacks. At best they wraith bots gates and maybe one more node. Portal is basically nulled that way.
High lvl stealth(lvl15+) can only be countered with multiple choke points and more gates. But that stuff you're unlikely to encounter till you're in the high 30s
Note:
Malicious hacking is called Cracking
Malicious hackers are called Crackers 8-) 8-)
Lvl: 43
Core: 12
Rep<100
Main offense: shuriken
Gate buster: blaster
Smurf: Crack69_
Join us on discord for tips and tricks: https://discord.me/hackersmobile

TheSajid
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:46 am

Re: Multiple Scanners

Postby TheSajid » Tue May 16, 2017 7:14 pm

Crack69 wrote:
Taiwei wrote:
TheSajid wrote:
But what if both the Scanners are of same level???
If one is closer to a node being hacked than the other one it activates first. So if I connect

Netconnection ~ compiler ~ code gate ~ black ice
I I
Scanner. Scanner
Not sure if it will work on your screen. View in mobile.

Netconnection to compiler compiler to scanner and code gate. Code gate to black ice. Black ice to scanner.

See how when access is placed on netconnection, the first Scanner is in range while the other is out of range? The first Scanner will engage then when it can't reach the second scanner will take over.

One high level scanner wth two gates in front is all you need against most low lvl stealth attacks. At best they wraith bots gates and maybe one more node. Portal is basically nulled that way.
High lvl stealth(lvl15+) can only be countered with multiple choke points and more gates. But that stuff you're unlikely to encounter till you're in the high 30s

I am level 29 and most of the hackers are doing successful portal hacks on me..what to do?(I have the 2 gates and 1 scanner system on my network) thanks
Every Network is HACKABLE :ugeek:

User avatar
Crack69
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:47 am

Re: Multiple Scanners

Postby Crack69 » Tue May 16, 2017 7:20 pm

TheSajid wrote:
Crack69 wrote:
Taiwei wrote: If one is closer to a node being hacked than the other one it activates first. So if I connect

Netconnection ~ compiler ~ code gate ~ black ice
I I
Scanner. Scanner
Not sure if it will work on your screen. View in mobile.

Netconnection to compiler compiler to scanner and code gate. Code gate to black ice. Black ice to scanner.

See how when access is placed on netconnection, the first Scanner is in range while the other is out of range? The first Scanner will engage then when it can't reach the second scanner will take over.

One high level scanner wth two gates in front is all you need against most low lvl stealth attacks. At best they wraith bots gates and maybe one more node. Portal is basically nulled that way.
High lvl stealth(lvl15+) can only be countered with multiple choke points and more gates. But that stuff you're unlikely to encounter till you're in the high 30s

I am level 29 and most of the hackers are doing successful portal hacks on me..what to do?(I have the 2 gates and 1 scanner system on my network) thanks

Post net pic. Maybe you're using a defective setup
Note:
Malicious hacking is called Cracking
Malicious hackers are called Crackers 8-) 8-)
Lvl: 43
Core: 12
Rep<100
Main offense: shuriken
Gate buster: blaster
Smurf: Crack69_
Join us on discord for tips and tricks: https://discord.me/hackersmobile

TheSajid
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:46 am

Re: Multiple Scanners

Postby TheSajid » Sun May 21, 2017 1:00 am

Here is my net!! :D
IMG_20170521_065913.jpg
IMG_20170521_065913.jpg (117.85 KiB) Viewed 2457 times

Thnx in advance
Every Network is HACKABLE :ugeek:

Taiwei
Posts: 319
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:24 am

Re: Multiple Scanners

Postby Taiwei » Sun May 21, 2017 3:18 am

TheSajid wrote:Here is my net!! :D IMG_20170521_065913.jpg
Thnx in advance

They would wraith code gate, then the black ice and the the other black ice. Or they would portal on the second code gate.
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile

Taiwei
Posts: 319
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:24 am

Re: Multiple Scanners

Postby Taiwei » Sun May 21, 2017 3:20 am

Taiwei wrote:
TheSajid wrote:Here is my net!! :D IMG_20170521_065913.jpg
Thnx in advance

They would wraith code gate, then the black ice and the the other black ice. Or they would portal on the second code gate.


Put the two code gates up front, and upgrade your Scanner.

They will be forced to wraith code gates, but your scanner is underdeveloped, upgrade it.
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile


Return to “NETWORK ARCHITECTURE”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests