BergerW wrote:Crack69 wrote:That's why I'm using guardian chokes.
Your sentry is just too weak for that. Sentry 13 is 43 dmg per pulse.
I did about the same as you showed me. Guardians now like choke point. Now I'm trying to save money for a sentry of level 10. I use server as choke and it helps me. I also want to ask: Should I upgrade the scanner to level 8?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-v4z3 ... p=drivesdk
Your base can be breakthrough very easily. You should stop upgrading your Turrents, Black ICE. That's really enough for them. Only upgrade your Sentry to the highest lv as you can.
It's luckily that you kept the 1 lv scanner. That's right.
Suggestion for your setup:
1. Lvl up the higher lv scanner to high as possible as you can (I have 9 lv scanner now, no one ever can use Stealth hack against me.
2. First chok points are always be 1 lv Guardian (with at least 11 lv Sentry at 2X lv or 13 lv Sentry at 3X lv) or 1 lv scanner.
3. Place guardian for all Turrets. Then place 1 lv Farm behind them, so that hacker can only take down the farm quickly but not nearby Defense. Then connect all the Black ICE to the 1 lv Farm.
4. If you don't have a good network to defend Krakens (people still use 1 or 2 lv Krakens at your level), then place your Core on the second Code gates. It will buy your defense system some time to spread Anti-virus.
5. Join our Discord group or more suggestions =P (You will have to printscreen and upload your base screen to confirm that you're a hackers player
Think about how people attack your base (or watch recording for them) and think a way how your network defend. What would people do with their weapon. How to consume all of their weapon before reaching your Core / Resources.
Sometimes, you could just place your Core at the font (to the Code gate usually) if you care Resources as much as your core. (You can always revenge people after they hacked you without getting your resources.