Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
happy days

Re: Games No Fun with ppl like muscles

Post by happy days » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:50 pm

Nice one, thanks

Forgotten

Post by Forgotten » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:12 pm

Reign wrote:So, I work hard at building up a solid defense defense that gets hacked rarely then comes along a guy named muscles who is a lower level (30 at the time) yet has lvl 15 beam cannon lvl 10 protector and can chew up code gates in like 7 seconds with beams. Then just sits around doing nothing but searching over and over again hacking me. I cant progress at all with this guy hacking and draining my setup multiple times a day. Then on top of that hes got all lvl 1 defenses but a super high antivirus and core so he's literally unhackable by everyone he hacks. 4 passive nodes with antivirus chewed through 18 lvl 6 ice walls never gained control of the passive nodes. He's also in the top 5 all time as a lvl 31 this kind of gameplay is devastating to everyone else. Do I just have to wait a month for his antivirus and core to finally level him up enough to not show up on his radar?
I know what you mean, I get that a lot. Normally I ignore it, but I once got hacked by someone like that who had his high-level sentry being upgraded so it was a really easy hack. :lol:

Taiwei

Post by Taiwei » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:05 pm

GamerNeo wrote:
Taiwei wrote:GamerNeo, Yopee, eepoy, muscles. Hmm. All in Antarctica.
Don't forget ten and Perseverance. Also muscles left, the loser ;)
Too difficult to get to never one in Antarctica. Lol, he Move to a country w/ lower rep to dominate the country... I guess
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile

Luminaar

Post by Luminaar » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:50 am

PerseVerAnce wrote:There seems to be no rule against necro on this board or anything like that.
Aye, there's no specific rule regarding necro'd threads.

If someone has something relevant to add to the topic of conversation (especially if the topic was on a broad subject), it's definitely appreciated if people search through older posts and add to that instead of starting a new post. That being said, if the original topic was about a specific matter that has since been resolved, creating a new topic would be preferable.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.