[Tool] Ultimate Hackers Calculator - V1.1

Various ways of using programs during hacks
Luminaar

[Tool] Ultimate Hackers Calculator - V1.1

Post by Luminaar » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:55 am

Ultimate Hackers: Join the Cyberwar Calculator - v1.1 - by Lum1n@@r
All images used with permission and are © 2012-2017 by Trickster Arts.

Full version: *.ods Dropbox Link Click Link > Open > Open in LibreOffice Calc > Save File.
  • Only compatible with LibreOffice. (Download for free here.)
    Includes all calculators, Reference images, Form reset macros.
Lite version: In Progress

ImageImage
ImageImage

V1.1 - Updates!
  • A new Calculator has appeared!
    Code Gate Calculator – approximates the amount of time required (to the nearest second) to defeat a Code Gate using a combination of Blasters, Beam Cannons, Shurikens and Battering Rams! (Will evolve into Damage Calculator – Coming soon!(tm))
    Time/Date cells should now be viewable at smaller resolutions.
    Reset Ledger should now reset smoothly.
    Reset Stealth now resets Sensitivity to 100%
    Program Orders changed:
    Program list is now in the same order as Evolver for easier to input values.
    Program Calculator is now in the same order as the Security Log to make it easier to input values of your recent hacks.
v1.0 - Features:
  • Program Listings: View and Store program information for current and future levels.
    Program Calculator: Review B-coin costs, program slots used and time cost to compile programs. Multiple slots available for comparing different sets of programs.
    Stealth Calculator: Review the visibility costs of stealth attacks, either for attacking others or for defending your own network. Supports multiple Scanner levels, Accessed Code Gates, B-coin costs of stealth attacks, safety values and much more!
    Compiler Rush Cost Table: Review compiler times and credit costs, for rushing your compiler programs as cheap as possible.
    Resource Calculator: Review resources gained over a period of time, ideal for 9SEC users!
    Building Calculator: Review current and future build times along with future program times, funds required and shortest completion times.
    Upgrade Calculator: A combination resource and building calculator. Plan up to 9 upgrades, with seperate completion times for building threads and Evolvers. Also capable of comparing times of different upgrade combinations.
    Profitability calculator: Review target loots and if it's worth attacking given your program costs. Multiple slots to compare all 5 map targets.
    Data Leech Calculator: Based on my original work here, calculate the visibility cost for stealth - and the time cost for brute force - of multiple Data Leeches.
Last edited by Luminaar on Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

emanon

Re: [Tool] Ultimate Hackers Calculator - V1.0

Post by emanon » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:09 am

Support, thank you for all the time and effort ;)
Last edited by emanon on Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yopee

Post by Yopee » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:10 am

emanon wrote:Support, thanks for your the time and effort ;)

SniperK

Post by SniperK » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:16 am

Mr. Wiki is da best xD
:shock: Sorry if I've hacked you :shock: Wait no I'm not sorry at all 8-) You can hack me back

Luminaar

Post by Luminaar » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:04 am

Thanks for the feedback guys. Next thing on the list, Blasters vs Gates!
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Luminaar

Post by Luminaar » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:53 pm

(Noob mistake btw, posted this in the wrong forums! What can I say, it was silly o'clock in the morning when I posted it ;) Request move to Hacking Strategies please.)

Trickster
Site Admin

Post by Trickster » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:55 am

Luminaar wrote:(Noob mistake btw, posted this in the wrong forums! What can I say, it was silly o'clock in the morning when I posted it ;) Request move to Hacking Strategies please.)
done

Luminaar

Post by Luminaar » Tue Mar 07, 2017 1:11 am

Sorry for the delays! New version is now available, including the eagerly awaited Blaster vs Code Gate Calculator. I hope I've gone above and beyond expectations, by making it compatible with Blasters, Beam Cannons, Shurikens AND Battering Rams. Let me know if there's any issues :)

Taiwei

Post by Taiwei » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:43 pm

SniperK wrote:Mr. Wiki is da best xD
True!
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile

happy days

Post by happy days » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:12 pm

Don't know about wiki as I don't us it much just checked a couple of times but Luminaar is the best hard working guy/gal