MONOLISK - Suggestions

Erric

Re: MONOLISK - Suggestions

Post by Erric » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:05 pm

Cassiopeia: There is more healing coming in the next content update! It will be available for all clases.
https://monolisk.net/blog/cards-reveal-potions/

Cassiopeia

Post by Cassiopeia » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:29 am

Erric wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:05 pm
Cassiopeia: There is more healing coming in the next content update! It will be available for all clases.
https://monolisk.net/blog/cards-reveal-potions/
What will "Ready" do?

Also, is there another image available where we can read the info on all the cards?

Will potions take up a new, unique slot or will it take up one of the four existing ability slots?

Erric

Post by Erric » Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:44 pm

Cassiopeia wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:29 am
What will "Ready" do?
Ability is charged right from start
Also, is there another image available where we can read the info on all the cards?
Not yet.
Will potions take up a new, unique slot or will it take up one of the four existing ability slots?
One of the four

MycroftHolmes

Post by MycroftHolmes » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:21 pm

Consumable? Or rechargeable?And are they mutually exclusive or can you take 4 potions and just auto-attack?
Will the remove negative status effect immunize for a brief time or could you clear a Slow effect and be immediately slowed right after?
Author of:
  • Top Shards: The Dark Path, Warehouse District, The Bandits' Hideout
  • Campaign: Vetting the Initiate (25)
  • Campaign: Greatest Hits (21)

Erric

Post by Erric » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:08 pm

Consumable? Or rechargeable?And are they mutually exclusive or can you take 4 potions and just auto-attack?
Same as other abilities. Rechargable, you can take whatever you want.
Will the remove negative status effect immunize for a brief time or could you clear a Slow effect and be immediately slowed right after?
In testing tbh

MycroftHolmes

Post by MycroftHolmes » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:39 pm

Nice, full skillbar is only 6 Spirit, more for gear. Potion-only ranger build otw.
Author of:
  • Top Shards: The Dark Path, Warehouse District, The Bandits' Hideout
  • Campaign: Vetting the Initiate (25)
  • Campaign: Greatest Hits (21)

SpaceForceOne

Building Contest

Post by SpaceForceOne » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:37 pm

I'd like to recommend a shard building contest each month.

The contest would have requirements, like Red realm only, Source 150 or less, and only use skeletons. People could create shards based on this criteria that would be entered in the contest, and the highest rated shards would win at the end of the month. Each shard is only playable once per person to avoid people spamming their friends with good ratings. Shards would be ranked by the amount of stars received, or average rating. Winners could be split up by tiers, like top 5 are tier 1, next top 10 are tier 2, etc. Awards could be similar to season rewards or whatever you think is appropriate.

I really love playing this game, and building is certainly my favorite part. I feel anything to add more interesting challenges to building would make this game even better.

Thanks for reading.

MadMontz

Post by MadMontz » Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:20 am

I would like to see more ways to make your dungeons interesting... Not only monsters and New bios but Also Bridges, lamps, fireplaces and so on.. Seem like you Are already working on this.. :) this Will be a top priority for as long as you Are supporting the game...

2. Defensive mage skills... I want to main a tanky mage...

3. A poison skill for the ranger... I just like damage over time

Luminaar

Post by Luminaar » Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:55 am

New monsters and bios are being written up as we speak! We've also got a number of new environmental additions - check out the latest "Training Room" post in Discord, Facebook and Twitter. :D

Take a look at the Distortion Set designed for the Witch. :) Shields and stuns a-plenty!

I wouldn't be surprised if poisons get added in some shape or form in the very near future ...
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Firun

Post by Firun » Mon May 25, 2020 12:36 pm

Still new to the game (loving it so far - especially the lack of an energy mechanic!) but something I would personally appreciate is an option to have the ability buttons somewhere else on the screen. As you are probably well aware new phones have very wide aspect ratios (19.5:9 for my Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro) which makes vertical space a premium whilst horizontal space is in abundance. Being able to move the ability buttons to, say, the left corner so that they are less occlusive and allowing the use of one finger for abilities, the other for movement, is something I'd really appreciate.

That being said quite a few devices now also feature rounded display corners (mine, too) and I just noticed that the little arrow showing me where to go to enter the portal is nearly invisible in the corners. I'm not a fan of rounded corners, but it is how it is - so some padding might be a good idea.

Anyway, sorry if these have been suggested before - but keep it up, I really like the game and would love to see it expand with more things to do :)