Facebook Account Linking [RESOLVED]

Have an issue? Ask or report here
Sarang Nagendra

Facebook Account Linking [RESOLVED]

Postby Sarang Nagendra » Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:22 pm

I had played Hackers last year. Then I linked it with my Facebook account. After playing for a while I uninstalled the application from my phone. Now I have reinstalled it and I am using a new network, didn't care about the old network. So can I link my new network to a different facebook account, that I created recently, to this new network ? The important fact is that I used the same andriod device for all these purposes. Please respond as soon as possible.

Luminaar

Re: Facebook Account Linking

Postby Luminaar » Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:07 am

Sarang Nagendra wrote:I had played Hackers last year. Then I linked it with my Facebook account. After playing for a while I uninstalled the application from my phone. Now I have reinstalled it and I am using a new network, didn't care about the old network. So can I link my new network to a different facebook account, that I created recently, to this new network ? The important fact is that I used the same andriod device for all these purposes. Please respond as soon as possible.
Yes, you can! Linking a new network to a new Facebook account will not interact with your previous actions in any way, even if you used the same Android device. As long as you didn't use the Google:Connect option to connect to us, you should have no issues :)

There's also a safety measure built in to this. :) Go ahead and try to connect to your new Facebook account - if there is an issue with a previous connection existing, you'll receive either an error message, or a message saying that "a previous network has been found". If you don't receive any error messages, your new network and Facebook account will now be connected.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

TheLurkingRage

Postby TheLurkingRage » Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:02 pm

Luminaar wrote:

Unrelated, but should this be in /announcements?
First hacker to reach 4k rep.

TheLurkingRage A.K.A Azussa, RepRipper and more
Level: 95
Top Rep: 4.9k
Current Rep: 2.3k
Player since: January 2017
Inactive
Discord: https://discord.me/TheLurkingRage
YouTube:https://youtube.com/TheLurkingRage

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:15 am

TheLurkingRage wrote:Unrelated, but should this be in /announcements?
Imma put this one down to the forum tools being unavailable that day. Anyways, sorted now. :)
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Return to “BUG REPORTS”