Network Build screenshots

Best strategies of building your network
K.I.L.L.J.O.Y

Re: Network Build screenshots

Postby K.I.L.L.J.O.Y » Tue May 15, 2018 8:34 pm

well its been a Long time since i played this had to do a factory reset and lost all me progress so after doing some digging i whipped up a lv 3 smurf that should repel some stuff im still upgrading a few thing here and there

also if anyone decides to hack me there gonna find some interesting in the core

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Tue May 15, 2018 9:42 pm

K.I.L.L.J.O.Y wrote:well its been a Long time since i played this had to do a factory reset and lost all me progress
If your old network was connected via Google, Gamecenter or Facebook, it should be able to be restored.

Clearing your Hackers app cache will present you with a New game. From a fresh start, selecting "Already have an account" and signing in with the location of the previous network should restore your network, or at the very least come up with a Google Authentication error. :D From there, your network can be restored by sending a mail to support@tricksterarts.com :)
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Randomgamer

Tips for my core 4 network?

Postby Randomgamer » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:35 pm

FCBB829D-199D-486D-84D0-DF4C27CB278D.jpeg
My Core 4 network
FCBB829D-199D-486D-84D0-DF4C27CB278D.jpeg (84.42 KiB) Viewed 1067 times

FireWolf78

Postby FireWolf78 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:32 pm

I want people's opinion about my lay out is it good enough.
Attachments
IMG_20190223_233053.jpg
My level 7core
IMG_20190223_233053.jpg (117.04 KiB) Viewed 1016 times

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:32 pm

FireWolf78 wrote:I want people's opinion about my lay out is it good enough.
Code Gate placement looks good, resources/storages at the back is great, and having Hawk on Core-curve is always nice! :D

A few observations:

Your Hawk looks too close to the front. Since it has 3 range and will primarily be attacking the Evolver, disconnecting it from the Code Gate will still allow it to have the same effective range while also lasting longer, as when an attacker reaches the Scanner their single target programs will hit the Turrets first.

Having same-level Sentries connected together also doesn't do anything for you. While this can be marginally beneficial with different level Sentries, you'd benefit from a faster Sentry spread by splitting them up. While not perfect, attaching one to the Code Gate connection where you disconnected the Hawk would be a small improvement, allowing your Sentry AV to reach the front of your network faster.

Finally, Core 7 (and 8) only requires 3 netConnections. If you're chaining them up at the start of the network, you'd benefit from deleting one of them, and relocating the Program Library elsewhere in the network (until you're ready for Core 9.)
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Return to “NETWORK ARCHITECTURE”