Blackmarket skin change & Credit points

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
xRinkhalx

Blackmarket skin change & Credit points

Post by xRinkhalx » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:28 am

:( Anybody experience error or any unnecessary situation in the Blackmarket recently? I made my first account to this fantastic cyberwar battlefield back atleast couple of years from now and didn't encountered this trouble. I build my new account with a new network base and then beat some UP( Unknown Players ) then got to level 4 then I receive the offer from the Blackmarket for some camo, then I felt interested buying the 2nd skin with dark light. Then my App restarted and when it shown my base nothing happened. I tried troubleshooting but still in the first background skin. I tried to check back at the blackmarket to see if I need to reassign the skin and fix it but then I found out that it didn't process the bought skin I recently did then unfortunately I get back to my network base screen to check my Credit points and the purchased was deducted by 100 that has the price of the skin I planned to bought I already know there's issue happening but then since I saw that happened I tried to restart the App but still nothing changed. Since I was so excited changing the skin I rebuy the skin in the Blackmarket but then like the current issue still not been fixed and was deducted 200 Credit points in my account. Anyone that could provide assist? Please I really need it. Any help is appreciated. :cry:

Luminaar

Re: Blackmarket skin change & Credit points

Post by Luminaar » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:35 pm

xRinkhalx wrote:Anyone that could provide assist? Any help is appreciated. :cry:
Hey there. :) Sorry to hear this hasn't gone as smoothly as you anticipated.

Server requests for spending resources are processed as a single transaction, so that the reduction of resources and the addition of a purchase are all bundled into one package. This means that information to the server doesn't get lost, as there is no way to process "half" of a transaction - either all of the elements are processed, or none of them are. :) If you restart the game to find that a previous purchase doesn't exist (in this case, that the Ergo Dark skin doesn't show as "owned") this means is that the request to upgrade wasn't processed by the server.

This "package process" doesn't apply to devices locally though - only to the server requests - which can result in the resources being "spent" on your device. However, if the expenditure never gets processed by the server, refreshing the resource data, by reloading the app, will restore the original values if the transaction hasn't been processed.

If refreshing your app doesn't solve the issue, either by restoring your credits to the previous amount or allowing you access to the skin, leave me your network details and we'll take a closer look at it, and check out what purchases have actually been completed server side, and administer refunds etc if required.

Current name in-game:
Your current Level:
The country your network is in:
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

xRinkhalx

Post by xRinkhalx » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:04 am

I appreciate you paying attention dude, I'll give the info after troubleshooting this on my device. Take care. :)

Luminaar

Post by Luminaar » Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:45 pm

xRinkhalx wrote:I appreciate you paying attention dude, I'll give the info after troubleshooting this on my device. Take care. :)
Sure thing. You can also PM me the details, or send a mail to support@tricksterarts.com
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.