5 access
3 wraith
3 ice wall
1 blaster
1 protector
2 kraken
1(or 2) battering ram
1 worm
Fill the rest with beam cannons. (About 13 at level 4,5 library)

Use the wraith to take out the black ice and protector. If they only have one sentry take that one too.

Then kraken and worm on one netconnect. And kraken on the other. I use the blaster and protector as backup in case I couldn't get a powerful turret or black ice neutralized.
Blitz

kingofsnipers

Re: OP strategy?

Post by kingofsnipers » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:53 am

Well at your level it probably is "unbeatable" but I think its time consuming for compilation. But ofc sometimes target is juicy enough to compesate for longer compiling time. But yes, I used the same strategy a lot too!
Good hacking!
Level: 42
Rep: 350-450
I am noob, but tryhard :D

Blitz2

Post by Blitz2 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:26 am

kingofsnipers wrote:Well at your level it probably is "unbeatable" but I think its time consuming for compilation. But ofc sometimes target is juicy enough to compesate for longer compiling time. But yes, I used the same strategy a lot too!
Good hacking!
Well lol I guess I shouldn't have said "OP" strategy because it's still beatable, for example if the kraken doesn't pass any defenses on the way to the core and the core is right beside the netconnect.

I don't care about the comp time since I've got other games to check up on in the meantime, any tips for this strategy?
Blitz

legal

Post by legal » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:42 am

Blitz2 wrote:5 access
3 wraith
3 ice wall
1 blaster
1 protector
2 kraken
1(or 2) battering ram
1 worm

Use the wraith to take out the black ice and protector. If they only have one sentry take that one too.

Then kraken and worm on one netconnect. And kraken on the other. I use the blaster and protector as backup in case I couldn't get a powerful turret or black ice neutralized.
kraken is good for early game beam canons are much better in the long run
Username: Legal
Level: 48 (12/25/16)
Core: 12
Highest reputation: meaningless
Highest world rank: meaningless
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.

Blitz2

Post by Blitz2 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:27 am

legal wrote:
3 wraith
3 ice wall
1 blaster
1 protector
2 kraken
1(or 2) battering ram
1 worm

Why? Kraken does much more damage, and you can always protect it with beam cannons.
Blitz

Yopee

Post by Yopee » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:45 am

Kraken can't be controlled by the attacker. The defender can manipulate where it goes.
Kraken also acts a lot like a spear - dangerous on the narrow front end but very vulnerable from the sides.

Defender has way more nodes to play with on higher levels so it becomes a lot easier to exploit those two weaknesses.

Idgaf about rep tho so I just throw the core outside like all of the other below level 30 degenerates lol

Hope Trickster does something about Kraken so that it's not completely useless when the core is out front and a complete steamroll when the core is in the back on lower levels.

legal

Post by legal » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:13 pm

Blitz2 wrote:
legal wrote:
3 wraith
3 ice wall
1 blaster
1 protector
2 kraken
1(or 2) battering ram
1 worm

Why? Kraken does much more damage, and you can always protect it with beam cannons.
laye game most people protect agaist kraken that is why making it useless. sure take my core I dont care, Ill just level other things and take your resources.
Username: Legal
Level: 48 (12/25/16)
Core: 12
Highest reputation: meaningless
Highest world rank: meaningless
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.