Potential Update Ideas (New Features)

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
TheIconianCat

Re: Potential Update Ideas

Post by TheIconianCat » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:50 am

Ok I have no clue where the thread for this kind of post is but I found a pretty interesting bug during stealth hacking. Unfortunately it won't let me attach the screenshot I took for it. During stealth hacks you can exceed the program limit on a node with data leeches. So on a storage node you can put more than three data leeches and if you want a show to watch go ahead and spam 7 of them on one node. It freezes the timer once you're detected at 3 minutes and infinitely spawns more data leeches on the node.
Come find me IG and hack me i love a challenge for defending my network :D 8-)

TheIconianCat

Post by TheIconianCat » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:53 am

HCX - DReaD wrote:
TheIconianCat wrote:
this actually looks like a really good idea. but they would need to add victory bonuses or the next problem is the incentive to hack.....
Why would they lose the incentive to hack..? The $ and B-coins will regenerate automatically over-time and so they can hack that same account again, right? I don't think people can re-hack that fast to the point of every account has only minimum deposits xD

Or maybe, on top of having 3 hours maxed connection in-game, add a limit to how many times you can hack before your safety margin of can't-be-hacked-whilst-online is gone, then add 10~20 mins delay in which you become vulnerable to get hacked even if you relog and online? (you still can keep hacking others in that delay, but risking of being hacked mid-battle and lose)

That way, even when you rack up so much $ and B-coins, others can get their revenge once the delay is put on (assuming the resources not used yet) and get their resources back.

By the way is it just me or there's no notification when you got hacked?
It's not just you I also get no notification when I get hacked but if you try to log in it won't let you
Come find me IG and hack me i love a challenge for defending my network :D 8-)

HCX - DReaD

Post by HCX - DReaD » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:57 am

TheIconianCat wrote:
It's not just you I also get no notification when I get hacked but if you try to log in it won't let you
Crud, there should be notifications when you got hacked! What kind of hi-tech network can't inform the owner it has been breached! xDD

Silken

Post by Silken » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:00 pm

HCX - DReaD wrote:
TheIconianCat wrote:
Crud, there should be notifications when you got hacked! What kind of hi-tech network can't inform the owner it has been breached! xDD

You get an ! mark come up on the little up arrow on the bottom middle of the screen. Then you can press to see the Security Log and Hacks. Were you can see the details.
Silken
Level - 54
Reputation Status Update - Farming is Dead :o

HCX - DReaD

Post by HCX - DReaD » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:04 pm

Silken wrote:

You get an ! mark come up on the little up arrow on the bottom middle of the screen. Then you can press to see the Security Log and Hacks. Were you can see the details.
I meant phone notifications, like when you finish upgrading or compiling programs.

KingHazSkills

Post by KingHazSkills » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:46 am

I have an ideo of how Hackign clans, groups, orgs, what ever you want to call it should work.

-A Hacker Organization would be the Top Leage of Hacking Groups, Hacker Organization would have a max of 25 Members, a cost of 10,000 BitCoins and 100,000 Cash.
-A Hacker Group would be Second Leage. A Max of 15 members, cost of 6,800 BitCoins and 80,000 Cash.
-A Local Group would be a Private Hacker Group. They would be the smallest and have a max member of 8. At a cost of 3,000 BitCoins and 45,000 Cash

Now where this gets interesting is here, and this would be hard for the Devs to make. Hacker Organizations and the latter can: Declare a CyberWar against other groups or Govt Services, Declare Alliances, Raid others Servers.

The Govt. Services would be Difficult AI that are basically representing the Govt. The CIA, NSA, ISI Pakistan, MI6, the FSB Russia, MSS China, and the BND of Germany. These would be part of the CyberAlliance. They would have a code that randomized their bases and any attack pattern, when someone is raiding them, the Cyber Alliance would hunt you down and cancel service for 2 hours, pausing any upgrades as well. Any organization can either pay off their cases to join the Alliance and fight the "Bad Guys", or they can stick to the "Radical Hacker" side. Every month there would be a War that happens between The Alliance and the Radical Hackers.

I will be updating this to show other things I would want to see

Vnasty

Post by Vnasty » Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:54 am

Spent 4 hours on a Friday night hacking, search was horrid. Many times I had 2-3 people on a search "still logged in" then I had 2 People in the same search with such low resources I would have had a net loss if I hacked them. A few , I would get maybe 1 decent target to hack. Most the time I had to search 3-4 times to get a target to make gains. Worst search enngine ive seen and I play pretty hardcore in a month. If we get shields, this games over. Rip hackers. Its already bad. I can't imagine having less targets to hack.

HCX - DReaD

Post by HCX - DReaD » Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:03 am

Vnasty wrote:Spent 4 hours on a Friday night hacking, search was horrid. Many times I had 2-3 people on a search "still logged in" then I had 2 People in the same search with such low resources I would have had a net loss if I hacked them. A few , I would get maybe 1 decent target to hack. Most the time I had to search 3-4 times to get a target to make gains. Worst search enngine ive seen and I play pretty hardcore in a month. If we get shields, this games over. Rip hackers. Its already bad. I can't imagine having less targets to hack.
This is not the correct subforum to rant about what you dislike about the game :)

Vnasty

Post by Vnasty » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:56 pm

HCX - DReaD wrote:
Vnasty wrote:Spent 4 hours on a Friday night hacking, search was horrid. Many times I had 2-3 people on a search "still logged in" then I had 2 People in the same search with such low resources I would have had a net loss if I hacked them. A few , I would get maybe 1 decent target to hack. Most the time I had to search 3-4 times to get a target to make gains. Worst search enngine ive seen and I play pretty hardcore in a month. If we get shields, this games over. Rip hackers. Its already bad. I can't imagine having less targets to hack.
This is not the correct subforum to rant about what you dislike about the game :)
Ranting about your idea about how its already bad to find s target, or limit resources gained from a hack. Shields are the worst idea. Not everyone is entitled to end game.

C4rton

Post by C4rton » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:41 pm

Hi devs , thanks for this game.

:idea: :

- Add the possibility to attack our own network ( for training / with unlimited programs )
- In the World section , let the players post some messages in the news box ( I want to say "Omelette du Fromage" to all the world ) once a day/week.
- Add some new challenge like hack someone with only 15 programs / or just with beam cannon / or only with three kind of programs, I think it can be cool.

- I want a notification when someone hacks me , I want to take my money back :lol:

Voilà , bon courage ;)