Potential Update Ideas (New Features)

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
silenoir

Re: Potential Update Ideas

Postby silenoir » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:29 am

Baker wrote:Have to agree with the comments above of adding factions to the game. I also like to add an improvement on how you attack players, as it stands you generate targets based on your reputation and levels. Perhaps I can suggest to make it a bit more of a location matter to make it more realistic. For example have our real locations generate a space on the web and from there have the option to move to different places on the web and attack other players that don't have shields another thing you should add to the game. It can be a 1 day shield after an attack. Two good ideas in my opinion, share your thoughts with me.

I strongly agree about the shield . It would make storing resources much more efficient, without it, we can lose all of our money in only 1 night.
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops:

BIGJO

Postby BIGJO » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:21 am

HI. I HAVE A BIT OF A PROBLEM WITH RESOURCES AVAILABLE AT A HIGH REPUTATION.
IM LEVEL 36 WITH REP 1400 BUT NEED TO HACK UPTO LEVEL 55 WICH IS SO DIFFICULT AND CANT FIND RESOURCE TO UPGRADE.
THE HACKERS AT TOP LEVEL DONT HAVE MUCH RESOURCES WHEN YOU HACK THEM AND I NEED TO USE ALOT OF PROGRAMS TO HACK THAT COST ME B4000 EVERY TIME. SO I DROPPED MY REPUTATION TO 100 AND FIND ALOT OF HACKER WITH RESOURCES OF $150000 TO $500000 AND B3000 TO B10000 THAT ARE LEVEL 31 TO 35. WITH IN 3 HOURS I MADE $4000000 AND B120000 RESOURCES AND SPENT ONLY 200 CREDITS TO SPEED THING UP WHICH LET ME TO UPGRADE.
THE PROBLEM I HAVE IS THAT (1) I HAVE TO SACRIFICE REPUTATION TO GAIN RESOURCE AND FALL FROM LEADER BOARD JUST TO BE ABLE TO UPGRADE. (2) THOSE THAT I HACK, CANT HACK ME BACK WHICH IS NOT FAIR TO THEM BUT I NEED TO GET RESOURCES.
TO FIX THE PROBLEM THERE MUST BE A SYSTEM TO ALLOW YOU TO GET RESOURCE WITHOUT HAVING TO WAIT FOR WEEKS TO MINE OR THE MINES MUST PRODUCES HIGHER RESOURCES AT HIGHER REPUTATION LEVELS TO BE ABLE TO UPGRADE.

THANK YOU

Sutopia

Postby Sutopia » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:06 pm

BIGJO wrote:TO FIX THE PROBLEM THERE MUST BE A SYSTEM TO ALLOW YOU TO GET RESOURCE WITHOUT HAVING TO WAIT FOR WEEKS TO MINE OR THE MINES MUST PRODUCES HIGHER RESOURCES AT HIGHER REPUTATION LEVELS TO BE ABLE TO UPGRADE.

THANK YOU

No.

You only need some kind of extra prize for being high rep to fix this.
For instance, extra gold/bcoin when hacking, the amount is based on rep.
Or, I've mentioned some kind of dungeon system somewhere on board, you gain resource from hacking those auto random generated networks.

nighangel

Postby nighangel » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:34 pm

I support the idea of friends and clans

when hacking make it more obvious which node i'm on
sometimes my phone misclicks on the wrong one and i install a ram on the wrong node making it useless

Low power mode:
While I love this game I’ve noticed it sucks up lots of power even with screen brightness turned down
even when I’m not doing anything :shock:

While those animations and white skin back ground look cool
I’d like if the game had the option for a low power mode
to deactivate the animations,
alo have the option for a default plain black background

While I can see there are some darker skins none of them a pure black
Can you please Give us the option for a default plain pure black background skin when we start

players who like the look of the more fancy skins can them buy those

This would encourage players to keep playing your game more and also help with review ratting 8-)
Last edited by nighangel on Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

InvisibleStorm

My idea

Postby InvisibleStorm » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:53 pm

Make some like clans. Some Corps/Groups where friends can play together. Just like in Clash of Clans. :D

InvisibleStorm

Friends

Postby InvisibleStorm » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:57 pm

Make this game more about community, more social, like firends list or something like that. :D

Invisigoth

Postby Invisigoth » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:25 pm

I would like to see the addition of a test-bed feature.

The idea is fairly simple, you can build test network configurations and perform penetration tests against them.
This would provide a practice area for learning how things work.

It might be a nice feature to be able to specify the level of all the test-bed components and software.

I can envision spending hours learning "mad skillz."

Hackercritic

Postby Hackercritic » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:33 pm

Please include replay speed controls, like x2, x4, x1/2 etc. there really needs to be more control over viewing our replays. i for one am only interested in the last few moments finding the key moment at the end when my opponent ultimately fails.

Psyclo

Postby Psyclo » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:21 pm

:idea: Please add beep sound when watching other user's networks, in the last 5 seconds for example. :idea:

Anhellistg0d

Postby Anhellistg0d » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:26 pm

1. Create your own viruses at certain core level. Cost will increase and build times depending on abilities and other options put in.
2. Create your own defenses at certain core level.
Cost will increase and build times depending on abilities and other options put in.
3. Black market for player made viruses and defenses.
4. Skill tree for points given by level. Passive abilities like, 1-10% increased income, 1-10% faster build times, 1-10% stronger hacking, 1-10% stronger firewalls and some similiar stuff.

I personaly think game need just more depth, for more awesome playing. Cheers

Return to “GENERAL DISCUSSION”