Potential Update Ideas (New Features)

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
legal

Re: Potential Update Ideas

Postby legal » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:36 pm

SpecOps wrote:Yeah I agree with the clans/factions idea. I started playing 2-3 weeks ago with my friend and there has't been much we could do together in the game. We wanted to hack each other and possibly play in a team together. With a clan it'd be nice if there could be wars/events and even missions/storylines for clans to follow with different rewards. Also I think that your normal ELO from fighting should be different from your clan ELO.

Once in the clan I think there should be a clan report folder too so you can see all of the hacks people in your clan have done in a war and the results of the hack.

yeah as good as that sounds I think we are a long time away from anything close to that even happening
Username: Legal
Level: 48 (12/25/16)
Core: 12
Highest reputation: meaningless
Highest world rank: meaningless
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.

Baker

Postby Baker » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:13 am

Lower the cost to re roll in the world map, I'm at 12k a roll and sometimes the world has no targets above 20k gold.

KruPsy

Potential Update Ideas

Postby KruPsy » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:00 pm

Hello! So if you put aside things people usually want in games, there is a thing that annoys me. So here's the thing: Is it possible if we have a "loading screen" in colours according to the ERGO skin one is using. For example I play mostly in the night, in the darkness of my room, so I feel fine with my ERGO Dark. And then BOOOM! A freaking white load screen hurts my sensitive eyes! I would appreciate such changw, if possible. I guess a lot of people would do so as well. So thank you and happy hacking!
Praise The Code!

Sutopia

Postby Sutopia » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:56 pm

true for needing more inter-player actions other than hacking each other
clan that has a huge clan server and clan members go gang-hack other clans' server would be great fun

also we can have simulator-type battle for clan members to test each other's defense layout
the tries are under each other's permission and the loot is greatly lowered, but the offending side won't actually consume the program.

Kekkats

Postby Kekkats » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:23 am

FFS can u guys either add some npc bases to hack other then "missions" or change the refresh algorithm, im tired of refreshing and seeing the same 4 fucken people every damn refresh
Kekkats waz here lol

Philosophil

Postby Philosophil » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:08 pm

I'm thinking of a different topic then "factions" or "clans" how about a touch more personable features. I'd like to freely position my nodes and makes connections to nodes anywhere. This could also have a small impact on speed hacking or what's commonly referred to as a "Force Crack" where you would overload the system with ice wall, and beam cannons, attacking from every node you take while protecting the line of attack. This would add milliseconds of delay time to programs like battering ram, sheriken, and shocker programs that a network admin could factor into his defense, also lets factor in the disillusion, and rise in difficulty of finding the safest or fastest route. As it is right now it's much too predictable in that nodes go in this empty space and you connect two nodes and they are dragged together, connect a few more and you have a line, connect these to the others and you have a box, connect two boxes and you get a diamond, connect two diamonds and you get a prism, but as you can see from my current layout I threw that whole system out of the window and mixed in a trans-dimentional defense path in that programs like battering ram, beam cannon, worm, and kraken are going to be fighting my double code gate, instead of the back door at the far end of my defensive field. If I had more control over where my node was placed and glued them I could bypass my stealth detector to my sentry and place it earlier in the net where it would be more effective. Also it would be interesting to see a beta of cross connections; I have two nodes with one pathway connecting them, with a "sub node" (with no firewall, and the program attacking this pathway would follow same the characteristics of parameters already in place) connecting the two pathways. I believe with just these few tweaks we could see a exponential explosion of different network layouts in a vast array of difficulty.
Attachments
0_0_Screenshot_2017-01-04-16-04-55.jpg
0_0_Screenshot_2017-01-04-16-04-55.jpg (56.99 KiB) Viewed 2247 times

JoKa

Postby JoKa » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:14 pm

I didn't read whole thread so sorry if a repost, but how about automatically applying all building threads to single node if that's the only one building.
Example would be I have 4 building threads and I have 2 a piece on 2 nodes. When one node finishes upgrading automatically apply 4 threads to the remaining node.

Sutopia

Postby Sutopia » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:18 pm

Philosophil wrote: I'd like to freely position my nodes and makes connections to nodes anywhere.

I know what you mean but that's not quite how things work. Components don't just connect themselves up just because they are near each other.

Velvi

Postby Velvi » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:38 pm

I think that it is necessary to add a second cell to create a network. Because sometimes you have to change the network, but if the new network will be a failure, it is necessary to do everything again. Then why can not createthink that it is necessary to add a second cell to create a network. Because sometimes you have to change the network, but if the new network will be a failure, it is necessary to do everything again. Then why can not create two cells? "The current network" and "Reserve Network". I hope you approve of the idea. two cells? "The current network" and "network". I hope you approve of the idea.
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
:!: lvl: 24 :?: Core lvl: 6 :!:
:arrow: Country: Russia :arrow:
:idea: Nickname: Velvi :idea:

Baker

Postby Baker » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:38 am

Have to agree with the comments above of adding factions to the game. I also like to add an improvement on how you attack players, as it stands you generate targets based on your reputation and levels. Perhaps I can suggest to make it a bit more of a location matter to make it more realistic. For example have our real locations generate a space on the web and from there have the option to move to different places on the web and attack other players that don't have shields another thing you should add to the game. It can be a 1 day shield after an attack. Two good ideas in my opinion, share your thoughts with me.

Return to “GENERAL DISCUSSION”