Potential Update Ideas (New Features)

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Crack69

Re: Potential Update Ideas

Postby Crack69 » Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:27 pm

Why is wraith immune to codegate filter?
It makes it way too overpowered.
It's already bad enough that It can null gate resistance to damage must it be immune to filter as well?
Note:
Malicious hacking is called Cracking
Malicious hackers are called Crackers 8-) 8-)
Lvl: 43
Core: 12
Rep<100
Main offense: shuriken
Gate buster: blaster
Smurf: Crack69_
Join us on discord for tips and tricks: https://discord.me/hackersmobile

Taiwei

Postby Taiwei » Sun Apr 30, 2017 4:59 pm

TheIconianCat wrote:
Taiwei wrote:
Have you recently updated the app, if not you should update now

Read this, there is already a topic

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1105

i put it in this topic specifically in the hopes they might be able to add a way to view all replays in the list regardless of version. also that doesnt explain these two cause updating the app would mean NONE of them are replayable. its only those two though that i cant replay the others all still can be watched.

They probaly completely changed their replay function, when you finesh a hack it sends all about what happened to the server. (That's why some replays are greyed when the hacker has bad internet and suddenly leaves the hack,as it is not finesh and the data about what happened in this hack had my been uploaded). When the game update it probaly sends different information than the old version. So the old app doesn't understand the new app language and the new one doesn't understand old app language. There should be more than one replay engine to see unsupported replays.

+1
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile

Taiwei

Postby Taiwei » Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:03 pm

TheIconianCat wrote: its only those two though that i cant replay the others all still can be watched.

It either either means two people have updated the app or everyone has updated the app except those two.
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile

TheIconianCat

Postby TheIconianCat » Mon May 01, 2017 2:33 pm

Crack69 wrote:Why is wraith immune to codegate filter?
It makes it way too overpowered.
It's already bad enough that It can null gate resistance to damage must it be immune to filter as well?

it would mean wraiths could easily be replaced with access if they werent useful on code gates. essentially making them useless. i understand why they made wraiths ignore code gate.
Come find me IG and hack me i love a challenge for defending my network :D 8-)

PMiner

Postby PMiner » Mon May 01, 2017 5:36 pm

I posted this on the what do you like/dislike thread, but I thought it also thought it fit here as well, and I wanted to make sure the devs saw it. I don't mean to cause any trouble. :)

Suggestions: why don't you get notified when someone attacks you?
And: why can people who didn't update their game attack me? I can't see the replay, and I need to know how they got past my defenses.

Great game overall! Love what you guys have done so far, just a few complaints. ;)

Crack69

Postby Crack69 » Tue May 02, 2017 2:25 pm

Hi, I've been thinking: why not add a pause button during hack ? I know it ain't much realistic but it'd help a lot with when you can't properly focus on the game. Like when someone calls you while you're playing and you can't just say "wait a minute! Gotta finish this hack!". You could just open a menu screen that covers about 80% of screen to prevent players from using it for revising their strategy on the go.
Note:
Rep<100

Crack69

Postby Crack69 » Sun May 07, 2017 12:30 pm

Here's an interesting idea:
Why not make the core count as extra storage?
I mean that when you upgrade it resources stored inside it will also increase.
I was thinking about giving it 50% of storage capacity of database and mixer. of course it will still stop at lvl 12 but it should still give an extra hand at least in the beginning. this'll make people think twice before ​placing core at the beginning of net
Note:
Rep<100

Crack69

Postby Crack69 » Sun May 07, 2017 2:07 pm

Hi, just came up with this idea for resource loss fix:
So basically when you get hacked you only loose 15% of total resource... while the attacker wins 30%!
This way hacking will effectively PRODUCE resources and not just burn bcoins. This will reduce resource loss without penalizing the attacker and increase the overall resource availability for faster​ base development
Note:
Rep<100

Pluto

Postby Pluto » Thu May 18, 2017 5:51 pm

I like how the duplication time of worms get reduced for each level up , wondering if the same thing can be done to blaster stun times , where each level up adds xx seconds to the base stun time and at max level the stun time can be no more than 5 seconds

Villfuk 02

Rescources travelling through network

Postby Villfuk 02 » Fri May 19, 2017 1:01 pm

I think it would look really cool, if you made resources collected from miners and farms travel trough the network into the storages. For example little balls, like when antivirus spreads trough the network. You also could do this with programs travelling from the compiler into the program library. I think this would look REALLY nice and bring a little bit of life into your network. Networks are for sending things between the nodes, so why not send something along the connections?
Thanks for any response

Return to “GENERAL DISCUSSION”