Potential Update Ideas (New Features)

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
EmGooser

Re: Potential Update Ideas

Postby EmGooser » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:17 pm

There is only one thing I can think of that might need addressing. There are times I will get hacked by someone and I will attempt to retrace them over a period of like 6 hours (ya I am hooked on this damn game) and every time they are "Active". Even a day or two later the same thing happens. Is there anyway to put in something to prevent this kind of free personal shielding?

I had some ideas that might help but not sure if they would work for the game design (I am a programmer too so I understand the issues with data consistency with a multi client based web application).

1. Make some kind of penalty for being logged in too long to your network... maybe your compiler makes programs at 1/2 speed or slower the longer you are online. Or maybe your build threads start doing the same? This could start 30 mins after you login and that timer is only reset after 30 mins of being logged out.

2. Make a program that will actually kick the victim player off the their network by force, maybe make it a timed thing so you activate it and it takes like 5 mins to break in. 5 mins should be enough time to get that communication from one player to another and for the other player to finish any hack they are currently doing.

3. I have seen at least one mission that has the other hacker talking to you in realtime while you hack them. So maybe let the hack happen in real time, lock the other player's network UI or something while it is happening. This would be a harder solution because of the net code that would be needed, so likely not an option for this game.

Edit:

This is actually a thing for Clash of Clans too in that while you are online you cant be attack. There are even videos on youtube about how to stay online forever by flipping some settings on the phone and putting a fruit or something on the screen.

Yahiko

Postby Yahiko » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:24 am

I was thinking maybe...

They should add a permit that allows you to type longer sentences (surpass the character limit) into the ReadMe core txt.
for money or credits
HACKERS INFO
username:Atlas
Core:7

Cheeese

Postby Cheeese » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:45 pm

I would like to see the total of B coins being spent in the compiler area when you're setting up your programs.

Proxychains

Postby Proxychains » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:07 am

What do you guys think of giving a purpose to this central triangle? It could turn red when an attack generates a profit for us using the B-Coins as a basis.
Like, we spend 2k B-coins to compile all programs and steal 2.5k B-Coins in the hack so at the end it shows all the 4 triangles in red. I don't think it's really important to show how much we make, but at least it would be nice to know that we made a profit at all.

Lv: 47 / Rep: ? / Core: 11 / IP: Brazil

Sarinis

Postby Sarinis » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:40 pm

Those wings of a Guardian are absolutly beautifull additionally the three leafed body - 100 % satisfaction

then why to resign from them and put a small ones .. as You progress .... Please use both ! the green metalic wings combine them with the "mustage glowing ones " or give the glowing nets to the existing ones ... it is just not in my mind why the Guardian would drop his "hands" for the exchange of the small mustage...

just a sugestion
When You click on it it will extend it wings to form a 5 star shield. showing full defense
I beg of you...
to lose something (in this case wings) when you progress is... not rewarding ...it is a punishment.. even for the price of a better power, and that is not good.

they are just small... =( mustage .... : (( like a child with a mustage ...

This is a bad joke ...With those images You understand what i mean ...?

This has nothing exciting within it :
Image =no no no no please NO

while this is agresive and kick ass

Kind Regards
Greg.

Ps. You even have a Hawk wing in your logo ... then why resign from something that is in Your grasp ? fantastic green metalic wings they are just beautifull.
Ps2. try to make those wings metalic red/blue as you progress Guardian level =) along with glowing marks this way You will start to make Your francais...and people certainly willl love You for making Your mark in the games You make. Feels strong ? feels and that is what guardian should do ...
Ps3. 4 hands are better then two ... i mean four wings ...

please make it done \ASAP\

silenoir

Postby silenoir » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:52 pm

Another thing is the firewall of Shield and Protector should be shown clearly during the raid. The animation in recently isn't really good.
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops:

silenoir

Postby silenoir » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:55 pm

Blitz2 wrote:
Kekkats wrote:Ok i havr an idea, im not sure if its been suggested or not yet buuuut hete goes.

Ive noticed theres 3 diffrent factions in game and in game description or at least what i have noticed, theres;

1. Hack-tivists
2. Dark hackers
3. Cyber security

Why not make them 3 diffrent clan types u can join into?

Like each diffrent class persay gets there own either, buff or there own unique attack or defensive program?

U can either join one of them or none but joining 1 defently has a perk, and u can fight for that side with unique story missions and feel like ur making some sorta diffrence in this hackerz world.

U would also be able to quit ur class and join another for there story mission and programs but when u do that everything from previous clan would be reset back to lv 1 except for story missions.

Potiential abilities would be as follows;
1. Hacktivists- not too sure about this for sure but mabe longer hacking time and small buff to attack and defensive programs, mabe like 5-10%, could also be altered for balance purposes.
2.Dark hackers- would get reduced cost for attacking programs and slight attacking buff only for attacking programs again like 10-15%
3. Cyber security- would get reduced cost for defensive programs and a buff in defensive programs by 10-15%

These r just my opinions and i would like to see it hopefully added to game since clan function is already being planned on but no release dates, it would add the necessity for a clan to have diffrent types of memebers in its ranks besides just the strongst players they can find and add a bit more dynamic to playing.

Any and all comments welecome, anyone else agree or disagree? I didnt see this im comments i looked at yet and felt i should share my thoughts

So kind of like a Pokemon go thing? That would be cool.

What exactly are the hacktivists and the dark hackers?

Maybe each team would get a prototype hacking program and a whole bunch of different specialized business nodes for their conpany

That is very interesting. I love that one
:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops:

Mr.Roman

Postby Mr.Roman » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:00 pm

Hi, may be need to do a Player VS Player matches for Credits ?

Example:

I create match for 10 Credits - Only Win. If Another player win my system - He take 10 Credits, I Lose 10 Credits. If Another player not win - He Lose 10 Credits for me.

Such type of games is available from the 20 Level.
It is possible to stake with a step 5. (5,10,15,20,25 - 100)

Sibernetika

Postby Sibernetika » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:25 pm

Well we all are liking the clan system, and possibly a perk system for classes such as black hats, white hats, and security... What about Sharing replays in game?
tH15 T3x7 i5 ju57 h3re 70 4NИ0y y0u :mrgreen:
01000001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110011 01101111 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 00111011 00101001
send nudes

SpecOps

Postby SpecOps » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:48 pm

Yeah I agree with the clans/factions idea. I started playing 2-3 weeks ago with my friend and there has't been much we could do together in the game. We wanted to hack each other and possibly play in a team together. With a clan it'd be nice if there could be wars/events and even missions/storylines for clans to follow with different rewards. Also I think that your normal ELO from fighting should be different from your clan ELO.

Once in the clan I think there should be a clan report folder too so you can see all of the hacks people in your clan have done in a war and the results of the hack.

Return to “GENERAL DISCUSSION”