Potential Update Ideas (New Features)

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Matthew80225

Re: Potential Update Ideas (New Features)

Post by Matthew80225 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:22 pm

I am quite new to this game and i hope there will be a mode where you could test your own base with programs(won,t cost any bit-coin and you can choose their level,also inf slot ofc)
From what i know,in the end game,upgrading defense seems pointless because attackers always win(for example,lv 21 scanner is useless aginest lv 21 access)so this game could make new nodes(like something that has two node range and halves the shock time when being shocked)sorry for bad english.that's all i could have thought.(sorry for bad english since it's not my native language)

TheLurkingRage

Re: Potential Update Ideas (New Features)

Post by TheLurkingRage » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:36 am

Matthew80225 wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:22 pm
From what i know,in the end game,upgrading defense seems pointless because attackers always win(for example,lv 21 scanner is useless aginest lv 21 access)
That's a bad example, because stealth is actually strongest earlier in the game than later at endgame. A better example woulda been the Ram 21 vs Gate 21. At level 1, it takes four hits to take down a level 1 Code Gate, but at level 21 it takes 3 hits to take down a level 21 Code Gate.
Matthew80225 wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:22 pm
so this game could make new nodes(like something that has two node range and halves the shock time when being shocked)sorry for bad english.that's all i could have thought.(sorry for bad english since it's not my native language)
You'll be pleased to know the last content update added the AI nodes, one of which is the Hawk AI which has a reach of three steps and is immune to the Shocker program.
And don't worry about your English, it's not my native language either.
First hacker to reach 4k rep.

TheLurkingRage A.K.A Azussa, FinancingHQ, and more
Top lvl: 96
Top Rep: 4.9K
Player since: January 2017
Discord: https://discord.me/TheLurkingRage
YouTube:https://youtube.com/TheLurkingRage