Post by M1st3rR0b0t » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:29 pm

Had a small chat.
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-10-15-13-26-12.png
Screenshot_2016-10-15-13-26-12.png (198.38 KiB) Viewed 2435 times

Omega

Re: Possible Easter egg???

Post by Omega » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:52 pm

Well, I solved it and got the golden credit card :shock: :shock: :shock: good luck guys!!!
Omega is not my IGN btw, posting the ign here would be embarrassing for a hacker :3

dfnuts

Post by dfnuts » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:44 pm

Golden credit card? :?: :?: :!:
We are a collective entity.
We are all and all is us.
We move throughout society influencing and creating thoughts as to navigate the intellectual collective through existence.
We are life, we are thought.

M1st3rR0b0t

Post by M1st3rR0b0t » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:38 pm

Omega wrote:Well, I solved it and got the golden credit card :shock: :shock: :shock: good luck guys!!!
Omega is not my IGN btw, posting the ign here would be embarrassing for a hacker :3

Proof or no fame lol

M1st3rR0b0t

Post by M1st3rR0b0t » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:39 pm

Alpha-Killer wrote:
samgyeop wrote:Lol whats going here? Anyone care to fill me in? I have 0% and no idea whats going on.
Quick summary:
1) click on core repeatedly to unlock codes that change every couple seconds.
2 ) hold scanner for over 7 seconds to unlock a grid
3) we believe by transferring the codes from the core to the scanner, that something will be unlocked. So far, a binary code appears. When this binary is translated to text, a part of a "password" appears.

As far as I know, no one has solved the puzzle yet.
Guy "Omega" says he solved it and recieved the golden credit card.

redhorse

Post by redhorse » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:42 am

I've managed to get what looks like binary code to pop up at the bottom of the screen while trying to put in a single pattern into the scanner. I know others have done this but I wanted to mention that I got three different codes for three slight variations on a single pattern. Not by trying to input the pattern rotated, but just by rearranging maybe like 6 squares in the same area while trying to solve.

Each code comes in a set of two lines. Of the three sets from the similar patterns, two sets had one line of matching code. Since the pattern wasn't an exact match to a pattern from the core perhaps they are red herrings? Anyway, I wanted to report what I found. I don't know what it means if anything. Perhaps incorrect codes are just randomly generated. But it seems like extra trouble to generate 'incorrect' codes for specific patterns.

I have gotten an additional code from tying to input a totally different pattern. This means I have four sets of binary codes now. Of these four sets of codes all of them have similar endings (4 digits) that is easily seen when translated to text.

Ive tried inputting these 8 digit translated codes into the redeem code box despite the above picture someone posted. Nothing special happened in relation to the puzzle. If you do it enough times though, with any random text, you finally get a funny message. If anyone's bored while waiting for the compliler or something, might as well read all of them. :p You can type in the same thing over and over and the messages will change.

Anyway, I'm curious if the codes are unique or not. Anyone who has some want to exchange? I don't believe Omega figured it out without proof. :ugeek: But if there are prizes for more than one person.... :D

samgyeop

Post by samgyeop » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:57 am

M1st3rR0b0t wrote:
Alpha-Killer wrote:
samgyeop wrote:Lol whats going here? Anyone care to fill me in? I have 0% and no idea whats going on.
Quick summary:
1) click on core repeatedly to unlock codes that change every couple seconds.
2 ) hold scanner for over 7 seconds to unlock a grid
3) we believe by transferring the codes from the core to the scanner, that something will be unlocked. So far, a binary code appears. When this binary is translated to text, a part of a "password" appears.

As far as I know, no one has solved the puzzle yet.
Guy "Omega" says he solved it and recieved the golden credit card.
FALSE.... Omega did not solve the puzzle. Golden Credit Card is free credit that drops in the world. The more common ones are the silver credits that we see every time. I received a golden credit card and all it did was give 19 credits.

Luminaar

Post by Luminaar » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:13 pm

redhorse wrote:Since the pattern wasn't an exact match to a pattern from the core perhaps they are red herrings?
The single binary code I've revealed was an accidental one while trying to recreate a code. On translation, it returned 8 letters and zero numbers. I don't believe you'd have to go to the trouble of generating plenty of red herring codes. Maybe there's just a second checksum to weed out accidental codes that coincidentally fit the bill?
redhorse wrote:Ive tried inputting these 8 digit translated codes into the redeem code box despite the above picture someone posted. Nothing special happened in relation to the puzzle. If you do it enough times though, with any random text, you finally get a funny message. If anyone's bored while waiting for the compliler or something, might as well read all of them.
I feel like a proper n00b now, but where is the redeem code box? :oops:

Still looking forward to how this plays out, kudos all round.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Prochlub

Post by Prochlub » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:17 pm

Luminaar wrote:I feel like a proper n00b now, but where is the redeem code box? :oops:
Redeem code is only in the android version (in the options window). Probably because prelaunch.me is only for android afaik.
Prochlub,
The Node-Artist

Luminaar

Post by Luminaar » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:21 pm

Prochlub wrote:Redeem code is only in the android version (in the options window). Probably because prelaunch.me is only for android afaik.
Ahh. Yeah, there's nothing like that on iPad options. On the plus side, I guess that truly does rule out the Reedem Code box as being relevant to the puzzle. Ya know, in case the screenshot above was another red herring 8-)
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.