Page 2 of 17

Re: Possible Easter egg???

Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:45 pm
by <iou>
Looked similar to a ezcode http://fileformats.archiveteam.org/imag ... Ezcode.jpg

Tried to scan with ezcode reader & nothing. :lol:

Re: Possible Easter egg???

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:40 am
by Qwert
Perhaps they're just parts to the qr code, or Prehaps when you put them together they make an image or display something

Re: Possible Easter egg???

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:48 am
by <iou>
Qwert wrote:Perhaps they're just parts to the qr code, or Prehaps when you put them together they make an image or display something


Stop putting ideas in my head, i'll be trying to figure out this all day instead of actually doing any work. :lol:

Re: Possible Easter egg???

Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:54 pm
by Armageddon
I beleive there is an option to scan QR codes in settings.... You might just be activating that by clicking so much.

Re: Possible Easter egg???

Posted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:06 pm
by Qwert
Armageddon wrote:I beleive there is an option to scan QR codes in settings.... You might just be activating that by clicking so much.

What do you mean?

Re: Possible Easter egg???

Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:58 am
by Armageddon
Qwert wrote:
Armageddon wrote:I beleive there is an option to scan QR codes in settings.... You might just be activating that by clicking so much.

What do you mean?

Nevermind, I was thinking of a different game. Although It may be that not all of them are QR codes. Maybe only 1 of them are so you must find which one it is. If not this then maybe it is a different form of a puzzle that you must compile together to solve (if that is so, notice how the middle square in each "QR" code is not filled). It might be an Easter egg or just a fun way for the people who had the game preordered to get their codes. Either way it is something to pay attention to. We probably won't get a reply from the Devs otherwise it will reduce the fun factor of either us being smart or stupid.

Re: Possible Easter egg???

Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:17 am
by Prochlub
<iou> wrote:What is it! lol
Just a random thought - what would you actually want it to be? :D

Re: Possible Easter egg???

Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:36 am
by Skyhawk
Not sure if anyone has realised this yet, but I took screenshots of around 16 of the codes.
A couple of them were actually repeated, which means there has to be a finite number of codes, just that the order shown is random.
Additionally, some of the codes were actually the same, but flipped.
Not sure what this means other than that there are a finite number of codes.

Re: Possible Easter egg???

Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:30 am
by <iou>
Prochlub wrote:
<iou> wrote:What is it! lol
Just a random thought - what would you actually want it to be? :D


Do you know what, I wouldn't even mind if it was something like 5 credits. It's the mystery and the game of trying to figure out what it is that is intriguing lol.

Skyhawk wrote:Not sure if anyone has realised this yet, but I took screenshots of around 16 of the codes.
A couple of them were actually repeated, which means there has to be a finite number of codes, just that the order shown is random.
Additionally, some of the codes were actually the same, but flipped.
Not sure what this means other than that there are a finite number of codes.


So, I wonder if only one may work.. It's just finding out which one? It definitely looks like EZCode but I've tried to scan 4-5 of them and it doesn't even scan.

Re: Possible Easter egg???

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:55 pm
by M1st3rR0b0t
Take screen shots of each code
Crop out all codes
Edit all to have 50% transparency

Over lay on top of them.

Scan....it.


Report back with your results please!