[Bug] (Sorta) Can't see amount of money from a certain angle.

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
caZCircles

[Bug] (Sorta) Can't see amount of money from a certain angle.

Post by caZCircles » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:41 pm

In the game sometimes if you look up at your money it will be very hard to see as there is light blocking it. This can be fixed by changing the angle but it is sometimes just annoying.

Trickster
Site Admin

Re: [Bug] (Sorta) Can't see amount of money from a certain angle.

Post by Trickster » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:52 pm

Well it is not a bug it is a feature :lol: Yes it sometimes makes text less readable, but the game looks shinier with that. Sure, it is not the most practical thing ever, but it is a feature we did not see in any other game and it adds an interesting layer to the experience (at least we believe).

caZCircles

Post by caZCircles » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:06 am

I agree it does look cool but it just annoys me sometimes. :)

Prochlub

Post by Prochlub » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:08 pm

I honestly do not even notice it since I rarely look how much resources I have (or at least the exact number, percentage indicated by the fill amount is usually info enough). It might help you knowing that once you have enough to upgrade some node, the level indicator (number) on the node gets red so you can see just by glancing where you can upgrade.
But sure, there are other reasons to look at your resources, but me personally I never felt the reflections impacting the ability to do so. Might be individual for sure, just wanted to point out that little helpful red level indicator thingy out there ;)
Prochlub,
The Node-Artist

fozza

Post by fozza » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:39 pm

TBH: I honestly don't see it as an issue at all, perhaps at first you may notice it, but after playing more you won't even think twice about it. It's fine and it shouldn't even need to be fixed as there's nothing to fix.
Check out my website! http://fozzaco.com