to everyone posting goodbye

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Vnasty

to everyone posting goodbye

Post by Vnasty » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:51 pm

See you in a week, if you truly are quitting delete your defensive nodes pls

Been playing since release, half a year now taken many breaks and I lose 60k b coin a day.

First world problems

EmGooser

Re: to everyone posting goodbye

Post by EmGooser » Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:06 am

Vnasty wrote:See you in a week, if you truly are quitting delete your defensive nodes pls

Been playing since release, half a year now taken many breaks and I lose 60k b coin a day.

First world problems
Yes, "its only a game" and "I have it just as bad". I am sure that will make them feel better and stay.

Jaystar

Post by Jaystar » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:19 pm

I'm an avid fan but this game is getting dry for me.... lack of content/goals and impossible ways of getting bcoins.
Well instead of saying goodbye, I turned into farming mode but it's not really the best way to play this game.
I wish we get some stimulus soon.... or else the game really will die...
IGN: Emperor.Jaystar
[C12] [LV60]
Current Occupation: Terminated Account

Vnasty

Post by Vnasty » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:40 pm

EmGooser wrote:
Vnasty wrote:See you in a week, if you truly are quitting delete your defensive nodes pls

First world problems
Yes, "its only a game" and "I have it just as bad". I am sure that will make them feel better and stay.
Want me to kiss your forehead and tell you its ok? Please guy if you can't stand the heat. Ive been saying this since Sept 2016 NOT everyone is meant end game.

EmGooser

Post by EmGooser » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:20 am

Vnasty wrote:
EmGooser wrote:

First world problems
Want me to kiss your forehead and tell you its ok? Please guy if you can't stand the heat. Ive been saying this since Sept 2016 NOT everyone is meant end game.
Yes mommy please hold my hand, I can't take it. You can be as patronizing as you want, it still doesn't change the fact that a lot of high level players are leaving. Yes it is a game, but games are meant to be fun, people are quitting because it is not fun. You talk a big game, but if they don't fix the lack of fun factor in the high end game you will be all there by yourself with nothing but husks of playerless networks around you. Or worse yet, eventually they will shutdown the servers when they can't keep the lights on anymore.