IM DONE WITH THIS GAME!

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
kurios_

IM DONE WITH THIS GAME!

Post by kurios_ » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:39 am

For a moment i really loved this game. I hve playing this game everyday, so glad that i can found another great game to play until dev change the search algorithm! Now, ive got more difficult players to hack, no problem with that, but TAKE MORE TIME TO COMPILE now, THAT IS THE PROBLEM!
Today im planning to upgrade my beam cannon to lvl 14 that need 120k bcoins. Takes almost 3 hours to collect 90k bcoins since more programs to use, more time to compile, more difficult to hack, less lower lvl player to be found. Just 30k more to reach my goal and then its says i was playing the game to long and have been hijacked by another player, by a seconds i reconnect, BOOM! someone hacked me and steal almost 20k bcoins from me. And now i must search 50k more bcause of that.
WT*! Im done with this game, no fun anymore!
I think im gonna delete this game, and wait for a month to see if there any change of the game playing system.
Sorry for my english!
Last edited by kurios_ on Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

idanmo

Re: IM DONE WITH THIS GAME!

Post by idanmo » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:17 am

Game became sucks.
They need to do change something drastically in order to get players (including me) to come back.

I recommend you to do what I did (in order to revenge Trickster Arts):
Delete all defense and build a farm so everyone can hack freely.

Vnasty

Post by Vnasty » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:48 pm

idanmo wrote:Game became sucks.
They need to do change something drastically in order to get players (including me) to come back.

Yes please do this some of us still play casually, have been playing for 6 months.. lol at 90k b coins in 3 hrs. Im lucky to get 30k in 6 hrs n im 50+ I get hacked in my sleep daily and lose 40k a day, wish I had your problems

EmGooser

Post by EmGooser » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:06 am

idanmo wrote:Game became sucks.

Deleting all nodes would help make more farms for people to hack. Wouldn't help them change things just help the left over players not be as angry at the failings of the game itself.