Incredibly OCD and I have a problem with this

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Post Reply
Nanix
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:45 pm

Incredibly OCD and I have a problem with this

Post by Nanix » Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:52 pm

Now to start off, I would like to say that this game has very few bugs. The few it has are not game breaking, but they can get on my nerves a bit. The title says it all, and I'm sure that others have seen this. The scanner animation for levels 10-12 (Don't quote me on that) have the gold points, right?
Image
They're off center. :lol: Thought I would let you guys I know. There are a few other bugs I have encountered, but I can't seem to reproduce them until I do it 100 times. If I do manage, I'll show it.
Last edited by Nanix on Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IGN: Giylis
Level: 55
Core: 12
Hai ^-^

leetnoob
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:18 am

Re: Incredibly OCD and I have a problem with this

Post by leetnoob » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:38 pm

Wow.

If I ever get a chance to hack you, I'll be sure to use an odd number of beams and leave one node 3/4 hacked. :mrgreen: :P
i am leet...at being a noob

brzytki
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:57 pm

Re: Incredibly OCD and I have a problem with this

Post by brzytki » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:18 am

One time i managed to get the beam animation stuck inside the netCon orb. There was no animation on the line from netCon to a node but instead it fired off inside the red orb and persisted even after the node was taken. It was 2-dimensional as well, instead of 3-dimensional, so you could angle the camera in a way it was invisible (a thin line). It was funny to watch, i almost failed my hack due to watching it :)

User avatar
Proxychains
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:47 pm

Re: Incredibly OCD and I have a problem with this

Post by Proxychains » Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:41 pm

Can't time it right :cry:
Image
Lv: 47 / Rep: ? / Core: 11 / IP: Brazil

Nanix
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:45 pm

Re: Incredibly OCD and I have a problem with this

Post by Nanix » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:34 pm

leetnoob wrote:Wow.

If I ever get a chance to hack you, I'll be sure to use an odd number of beams and leave one node 3/4 hacked. :mrgreen: :P
That doesn't bother me :D see it all the time. I don't have to stare at it while I wait for my programs to compile. Btw, another neat trick, if you spin the screen fast enough,
you can make the node disappear in the closeup display.
For example:
Image
I used the reset view button and tapped the info button as it spun.
IGN: Giylis
Level: 55
Core: 12
Hai ^-^

e1a00000
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:22 am

Re: Incredibly OCD and I have a problem with this

Post by e1a00000 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:50 am

Nanix wrote:
leetnoob wrote:Wow.

If I ever get a chance to hack you, I'll be sure to use an odd number of beams and leave one node 3/4 hacked. :mrgreen: :P
That doesn't bother me :D see it all the time. I don't have to stare at it while I wait for my programs to compile. Btw, another neat trick, if you spin the screen fast enough,
you can make the node disappear in the closeup display.
For example:
Image
I used the reset view button and tapped the info button as it spun.
Hmn I think I've seen you in game.
Do you recall a guy named 24111 getting off with your loot?

Nanix
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:45 pm

Re: Incredibly OCD and I have a problem with this

Post by Nanix » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:26 pm

e1a00000 wrote:
Nanix wrote:
leetnoob wrote:Wow.

If I ever get a chance to hack you, I'll be sure to use an odd number of beams and leave one node 3/4 hacked. :mrgreen: :P
That doesn't bother me :D see it all the time. I don't have to stare at it while I wait for my programs to compile. Btw, another neat trick, if you spin the screen fast enough,
you can make the node disappear in the closeup display.
For example:
Image
I used the reset view button and tapped the info button as it spun.
Hmn I think I've seen you in game.
Do you recall a guy named 24111 getting off with your loot?
Not that I can think of, no. What level are you?
IGN: Giylis
Level: 55
Core: 12
Hai ^-^

e1a00000
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:22 am

Re: Incredibly OCD and I have a problem with this

Post by e1a00000 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:33 am

Nanix wrote:
e1a00000 wrote:
Nanix wrote: That doesn't bother me :D see it all the time. I don't have to stare at it while I wait for my programs to compile. Btw, another neat trick, if you spin the screen fast enough,
you can make the node disappear in the closeup display.
For example:
Image
I used the reset view button and tapped the info button as it spun.
Hmn I think I've seen you in game.
Do you recall a guy named 24111 getting off with your loot?
Not that I can think of, no. What level are you?
39 atm

Post Reply