Games No Fun with ppl like muscles

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Reign

Games No Fun with ppl like muscles

Post by Reign » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:25 pm

So, I work hard at building up a solid defense defense that gets hacked rarely then comes along a guy named muscles who is a lower level (30 at the time) yet has lvl 15 beam cannon lvl 10 protector and can chew up code gates in like 7 seconds with beams. Then just sits around doing nothing but searching over and over again hacking me. I cant progress at all with this guy hacking and draining my setup multiple times a day. Then on top of that hes got all lvl 1 defenses but a super high antivirus and core so he's literally unhackable by everyone he hacks. 4 passive nodes with antivirus chewed through 18 lvl 6 ice walls never gained control of the passive nodes. He's also in the top 5 all time as a lvl 31 this kind of gameplay is devastating to everyone else. Do I just have to wait a month for his antivirus and core to finally level him up enough to not show up on his radar?

SniperK

Re: Games No Fun with ppl like muscles

Post by SniperK » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:16 am

Just to be fair, that is called going to the extreme on being good at the game. Some players wanna goof around and have fun while others simply wanna occupy the mountain top by taking it serious. Theres nothing wrong with that.
:shock: Sorry if I've hacked you :shock: Wait no I'm not sorry at all 8-) You can hack me back

SniperK

Post by SniperK » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:17 am

We all work hard for our bases, you not the only one. And we all get hacked by other players we cant win. Thats part of the game.
:shock: Sorry if I've hacked you :shock: Wait no I'm not sorry at all 8-) You can hack me back

Reign

Post by Reign » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:25 am

it seems unfair to get farmed repeatedly throughout the day by the same person

Yopee

Post by Yopee » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:32 am

I'm a friend of muscles and I just tested his base for him twice. Reached the end of his base both times.

I'm lower level than muscles too. So I don't think there's really an excuse for someone higher level than muscles to not be able to retrace.

It's kinda unfair how you work hard at building a solid defense means anyone who worked hard to build a solid offense to be able to hack bases like yours is automatically not playing by the rules. No questions asked because your one single opinion defines the game's rules.

Muscles

Post by Muscles » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:33 am

I am sorry if I made your gaming experience unenjoyable. I am trying to climb to the #1 spot, and the game mechanics make it very difficult. I only gain +1 rep per hack, so this requires me to hack a lot, sometimes the same people multiple times. I hope that you shift your frustration from me to the searching/reputation algorithm in the game. Translate your anger into comprehensible feedback so that the developers can hopefully fix the issue and make everyone happy. I suggest implementing content that gives players an incentive to gain rep, so that I'm not hacking the same victims over and over. Also, PLEASE make it a +3 rep minimum for a COMPLETE hack. Right now I get +1 for a 3-point triangle hack. I would get +1 if I only took the core. It makes sense to give +3 for controlling each of the 3 points, as a minimum, right?

50ul50c13ty

Post by 50ul50c13ty » Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:17 pm

Gotta same problem with the player named 'penguin' from Philippines. He just won't leave me alone

Reign

Post by Reign » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:04 pm

But you see the reason you don't get rep is because of how you play, you're hacking ppl that are 400 rep below you. If you actually leveled up the rest of your network you'd be much higher level. And wouldn't have to farm the same ppl repeatedly. However, yes it is the search function that needs more criteria and restrictions on who is displayed. A level 31 with 1600 rep and the attacks of a level 40+ shouldn't be drawing level 25-35 players with less than 1000 rep
Muscles wrote:I am sorry if I made your gaming experience unenjoyable. I am trying to climb to the #1 spot, and the game mechanics make it very difficult. I only gain +1 rep per hack, so this requires me to hack a lot, sometimes the same people multiple times. I hope that you shift your frustration from me to the searching/reputation algorithm in the game. Translate your anger into comprehensible feedback so that the developers can hopefully fix the issue and make everyone happy. I suggest implementing content that gives players an incentive to gain rep, so that I'm not hacking the same victims over and over. Also, PLEASE make it a +3 rep minimum for a COMPLETE hack. Right now I get +1 for a 3-point triangle hack. I would get +1 if I only took the core. It makes sense to give +3 for controlling each of the 3 points, as a minimum, right?

Sutopia

Post by Sutopia » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:39 am

Bad news for you guys but there will be a new ID doing exact exploit soon :?

leetnoob

Post by leetnoob » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:15 pm

Muscles came up on the news feeder... reputation precedes him.
i am leet...at being a noob