Yes.
17%
No.
83%

Total votes: 23

SniperK

Re: Lets Make It A Poll Then

Post by SniperK » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:34 pm

Lecusto wrote:Voted yes. Before the change farming was the only viable way of progressing. Yet there was no real challenge in hacking and every hack was the same as the previous one.

With the new system, there is some challenge in the target I get. Now, it may happen that I fail some hacks. On the other side, my base was never hacked before, only by people 10 lvl higher. Now I get much more trials (unfortunately, some succeed) and it motivates me to update my layout.

Maybe there is still some space left for a bit of tweaking but I support this change.

Appreciate your feedback my friend. Get up to 40+ and we'll see how things go :)
:shock: Sorry if I've hacked you :shock: Wait no I'm not sorry at all 8-) You can hack me back

Pixie

Post by Pixie » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:10 pm

Lecusto wrote:Voted yes. Before the change farming was the only viable way of progressing. Yet there was no real challenge in hacking and every hack was the same as the previous one.

With the new system, there is some challenge in the target I get. Now, it may happen that I fail some hacks. On the other side, my base was never hacked before, only by people 10 lvl higher. Now I get much more trials (unfortunately, some succeed) and it motivates me to update my layout.

Maybe there is still some space left for a bit of tweaking but I support this change.
This system was made to benefit you guys. L30s who keep taking from farms before they even get juicy. Of course you would vote yes. Try getting up to L45. That'll change your mind.

idanmo

Post by idanmo » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:59 pm

Of course I voted no, I decided not to play since the stupid updates since I was always see higher levels than me.
No fun - no play!

Cheeese

Post by Cheeese » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:01 pm

idanmo wrote:Of course I voted no, I decided not to play since the stupid updates since I was always see higher levels than me.
No fun - no play!
About every 3rd search I get a player that's a lower level who has enough $$ worth attacking. When I attack higher levels that I can beat I often barely break even on the program costs.

The game is becoming more frustrating than fun. I might be right behind you.

ILOVEYOU

Post by ILOVEYOU » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:39 pm

After a three hour grind last night, accumulated 2.7M cash and 50k coin, almost enough to upgrade scanner and library..then I get booted off game for being on too long and immediately get attacked by someone who power leveled beam and ice wall. Lost 900k and 15k. Well, grats to those that got what they needed before now. The game is broken. The mid-40s grind for those without super high beams and sentries is not worth it.

idanmo

Post by idanmo » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:18 am

Building a reward system for reputation is too little and too late.
At level 48, core level 11 and beam level 16 I decided to stop playing for weeks and as SniperK user I'm going to drop the game.
You Trickster Arts screwed the game so hard and so much you made lots of players leave.

I get it, mistakes been made but you should've act fast to bring back the old search system.