Program compilation bug

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Rykon

Program compilation bug

Post by Rykon » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:48 pm

Well this sure bugged me today....
I was 2 mins from finishing a portal compilation and decided to put another one down to save up some time for future hacks....
Checked my target and realized i was missing 2 stealth programs, so went on to the compiler and removed the last portal i had put up so i could compile the 2 stealth programs before setting it up again....
The 1st one that was 30 seconds away from being ready jumped to 18m30 seconds (timer on the one that i canceled)

I hav tested this 3 times already (didnt wait that long) after 30/40 seconds decided to set another portal waitted a bit and removed it and guess what, it was the closest to be ready that was removed once again on all tests....
Tested it on all other programs and it works the same on all of them.... when 2 similar programs are being compiled it doesnt matter which one u remove the timer that will stay is always the longest to finish this should never be the rule, the program that should removed is the one that we click on... this basicly forced me to delay my attack another 25 mins ( few more mins over the 20 for the portal cause of the testings).

Not funny at all -_-

e1a00000

Re: Program compilation bug

Post by e1a00000 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:14 am

Rykon wrote:Well this sure bugged me today....
I was 2 mins from finishing a portal compilation and decided to put another one down to save up some time for future hacks....
Checked my target and realized i was missing 2 stealth programs, so went on to the compiler and removed the last portal i had put up so i could compile the 2 stealth programs before setting it up again....
The 1st one that was 30 seconds away from being ready jumped to 18m30 seconds (timer on the one that i canceled)

I hav tested this 3 times already (didnt wait that long) after 30/40 seconds decided to set another portal waitted a bit and removed it and guess what, it was the closest to be ready that was removed once again on all tests....
Tested it on all other programs and it works the same on all of them.... when 2 similar programs are being compiled it doesnt matter which one u remove the timer that will stay is always the longest to finish this should never be the rule, the program that should removed is the one that we click on... this basicly forced me to delay my attack another 25 mins ( few more mins over the 20 for the portal cause of the testings).

Not funny at all -_-
Don't use portals, problem solved :)
That aside this is some serious issue.

[RECAP]

Post by [RECAP] » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:20 am

Or could wait...until the first one compiled...then remove the other one...

Until devs release an update...

"I could have made you homeles.
I could have made you penniless.
I can pay people with tour AmEx or your bank account.
I am you."

Dan tetler

WE are the only security hole...

Rykon

Post by Rykon » Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:23 am

Dont u just love smartasses responses!

Give him a prize ladies and gents!!!
since this is nowhere written how will the devs know about it if i hadnt posted?!
Care to answer [RECAP]?!

Of course i dont hav more than one braincell and will intentionally do this over and over again to get frustrated....

I simply reported an issue that got me bugged, and TOOK THE TIME AND LIBERTY to do it intentionally to PROVIDE THE DEVS with a "decent" knowledge base on the problem, it case it was a one time thing only!

[RECAP]

Post by [RECAP] » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:59 am

Rykon wrote:Dont u just love smartasses responses!

Give him a prize ladies and gents!!!
since this is nowhere written how will the devs know about it if i hadnt posted?!
Care to answer [RECAP]?!
what i meant was...as you posted the issue...your only option is to wait....and gave an intelligent( :lol:) solution until devs release an update with the fix...

Well it was :lol: ... Yeah i agree :P

But it didnt needed that much rush to give me a prize :D

"I could have made you homeles.
I could have made you penniless.
I can pay people with tour AmEx or your bank account.
I am you."

Dan tetler

WE are the only security hole...

Mchief

Post by Mchief » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:19 pm

Found this out a while ago the compiler , it has a bit of a memory that's causes items to move around and it can be painful for compile times.

What you need to do is remove the programs you don't want , exit the interface , and then open it up and add the new stuff.