Periodic disconnections

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
dak

Periodic disconnections

Postby dak » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:14 pm

Hi,
I am being constantly disconnected (and reconnected). I had thought the servers are being overloaded at first, but then a friend has told me he wasn't experience anything like that at all. It happens every few minutes both during the loading screens (world/home or foreign network loading) and during regular play. I have already lost quite a few hackings and got hacked during the reconnect as well.
Happens on both mobile connection (lte) and wifi while the signal is perfect. Nexus 6 @ 6.0.1.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Prochlub

Re: Periodic disconnections

Postby Prochlub » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:21 pm

Was happening to me with my previous mobile net provider... That few seconds after some action, I would see an in-out fading 'signal' indicator and than I would get disconnected, but with a now better connection no problems on this front at all.
Prochlub,
The Node-Artist

Trickster
Site Admin

Postby Trickster » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:44 pm

All servers are running properly we do not see any special errors. With high probability it is problem with net provider or local wifi connection.

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:19 pm

I'm having a similar problem to the OP, in that I'm connecting and disconnecting, but it's only happening on the loading screen. I also get instances of both the loading bar filling up and staying full, and also the loading bar remaining empty and the "Try Again" message.

I was also connected fine an hour ago, so something has changed recently. When it stopped connecting, I checked the App Store and saw an update to 1.003 and have downloaded that, but to no avail.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Trickster
Site Admin

Postby Trickster » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:23 pm

Server situation here, working on that

Return to “GENERAL DISCUSSION”