Suddenly Hackers did not load and i resetted data and now i cannot get my original account back

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
DARKKi

Suddenly Hackers did not load and i resetted data and now i cannot get my original account back

Postby DARKKi » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:50 pm

My account worked fine from yesterday to today morning but few hours ago when i tried to log in the game would stall after loading screen (i waited ~10minutes few times). Then i cleared cache and nothing and next step was to clear data and bring the old game back via Google Play and i cleared data and breezed trough the tutorial and finally i had access to setup and pressed "Google Account: Connect" and got this warning message "Already linked account - The account you are trying to connect to is already beign used with a different network. Do you want to load that network and discard this one? This action cannot be undone!" and i press Yes and after that i get the normal screen when you start the game with loading and after that i am brought to that dummy account i created not my original one.

So any idea how i can get my old account back? There are projects and other things running there and i would like to get playing and not stall behind because of this. I have no further ideas on how to fix this so please, any ideas are very welcome!

Thanks already! And great game, devs keep up the good work!
..:: DARKKi / NZTi! ::..

Trickster
Site Admin

Re: Suddenly Hackers did not load and i resetted data and now i cannot get my original account back

Postby Trickster » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:12 pm

I replied on your email, lets solve it there. :arrow:

key2710

Re: Suddenly Hackers did not load and i resetted data and now i cannot get my original account back

Postby key2710 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:59 pm

Me too.

First no connection.
After that i deleted my data.
I player but when i try to connection to my Google account the game see a previows account but don't load it.

Trickster
Site Admin

Postby Trickster » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:25 pm

EDIT:

It should be fixed for those who had the problem. It can rarely appear again, we are working on that.

If you encounter this issue, send us email with name of your network on contact@tricksterarts.com and we will fix it for you asap.

Return to “GENERAL DISCUSSION”