Missions Impossible - At level given

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
djsparky85

Missions Impossible - At level given

Post by djsparky85 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:02 am

Why does it seem, missions are given at too early a level ? I was given B-Coin Vortex, and it runs me out of resources daily. When i need to finish it to upgrade my core. AS it's impossible, in a pvp game, to hold onto $ for one night, to make an upgrade. This happened prior, with the Heartme Mission. These mission difficulties, don't seem to take into consideration player level, and program development. After 2-3 days of losing, i started developing Blaster. But even with it, i can't hold enough Ice walls, beams, AND blasters; to even get past the first 2 Security Nodes. Let alone even get to a Code Gate, which i still have yet to break. Whats the point of developing blaster, when you'll never reach the gate to begin with haha. So many players keep telling me i have to wait till i get blaster. But i haven't been able to even attack them, by getting to them. It's too difficult to memorize node priority, as it changes based on node level. I can't remember which each individual level looks like.
C:\User\Sparky:

Sutopia

Re: Missions Impossible - At level given

Post by Sutopia » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:47 am

djsparky85 wrote:Why does it seem, missions are given at too early a level ? I was given B-Coin Vortex, and it runs me out of resources daily. When i need to finish it to upgrade my core. AS it's impossible, in a pvp game, to hold onto $ for one night, to make an upgrade. This happened prior, with the Heartme Mission. These mission difficulties, don't seem to take into consideration player level, and program development. After 2-3 days of losing, i started developing Blaster. But even with it, i can't hold enough Ice walls, beams, AND blasters; to even get past the first 2 Security Nodes. Let alone even get to a Code Gate, which i still have yet to break. Whats the point of developing blaster, when you'll never reach the gate to begin with haha. So many players keep telling me i have to wait till i get blaster. But i haven't been able to even attack them, by getting to them. It's too difficult to memorize node priority, as it changes based on node level. I can't remember which each individual level looks like.
Can you upload a vid to show how your attack went? You might be doing things very, very wrong.
Besides, what about your base defence? Is it well defended?

I haven't put my hands on Bcoin vortex btw, even I'm already level 28. The mission is there early just because it's in the queue, noone force you to beat it. My main income is robbing around, let missions be my "deposit" for knowing I can get them anytime I want.

Edit:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FIfsj6ldgso
Might help you?

LightofHeaveN

Post by LightofHeaveN » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:20 pm

missions are given in order.

one mission might be EXTREMELY HARD to beat, the one after super easy... they are not ordered by difficulty....

look at the mission, then judge if u can beat it or not

if you can go for it
if not just leave it alone

Demonrising

Post by Demonrising » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:50 pm

I have done that mission at level 17, i used worms and walls mainly.

if you have stealth mode, you can also try that but i don't think you will be able to download core