[SUGGESTION] View Your Own Connection Slots Of Your Own Nodes In Your Own Network

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
50ul50c13ty

[SUGGESTION] View Your Own Connection Slots Of Your Own Nodes In Your Own Network

Postby 50ul50c13ty » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:19 pm

Hi

After playing Hackers for a while (It's been 2 1/2 months now and I got a monster cyberspace) I just realized that I cannot view connection slots available in my own nodes in my own network when I'm selecting my own node. My sole method (In the game) of identifying how many connection slots a single node has is to keep attacking other player then observes how many Hexagon a single node has then write them down

So, my suggestion here is I hope that in the next update, one can view connection slots of one's own node without attacking other player to make one more prepared/can strategize better. (Repeesented/stylized by a small fancy number) It's quite hard for me determine what program/attack pattern should I use

EDIT: Sorry guys. Not Connection Slots but Program Slots. (Max slots that allows one to install a number of program on a single node)
Last edited by 50ul50c13ty on Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ranakastrasz

Re: [SUGGESTION] View Your Own Connection Slots Of Your Own Nodes In Your Own Network

Postby Ranakastrasz » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:41 pm

I was under the impression that, aside from network connections, the slot count was equal to the max number of connections. Is that not the case?

e1a00000

Re: [SUGGESTION] View Your Own Connection Slots Of Your Own Nodes In Your Own Network

Postby e1a00000 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:46 pm

Ranakastrasz wrote:I was under the impression that, aside from network connections, the slot count was equal to the max number of connections. Is that not the case?

No. Scanner, guardian, mixer and db have -1. Black ice have +1.

50ul50c13ty

Postby 50ul50c13ty » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:15 pm

e1a00000 wrote:
Ranakastrasz wrote:I was under the impression that, aside from network connections, the slot count was equal to the max number of connections. Is that not the case?

No. Scanner, guardian, mixer and db have -1. Black ice have +1.

These are the total numbers of Program Slots (Again, not Connection Slots. It's just a small typo) and correct me if I'm wrong

CORE - 5
SENTRY - 4
TURRET - 4
BLACK ICE - 5
CODE GATE - 3
SCANNER - 3
GUARDIAN - 4
COMPILER - 3
EVOLVER - 3
PROGRAM LIBRARY - 3
SERVER FARM - 3
DATABASE - 3
B-COIN MINER - 3
B-COIN MIXER - 3

I hope that in the next update, these Program Slots indicator numbers will show up when selecting your own nodes without attacking other players

Return to “GENERAL DISCUSSION”