Win loss ratio

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Legion
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:14 pm

Win loss ratio

Postby Legion » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:18 pm

How do they count the win loss record. It never seem to be to high. And I know I have attacked over 100 players

User avatar
Silken
Posts: 277
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:53 am

Re: Win loss ratio

Postby Silken » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:35 pm

Legion wrote:How do they count the win loss record. It never seem to be to high. And I know I have attacked over 100 players


That's not a hack win/lost.

It shows how much reputation you can win or lose.
Silken
Level - 54
Reputation Status Update - Farming is Dead :o

Legion
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:14 pm

Re: Win loss ratio

Postby Legion » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:41 pm

Could not figure it out thanks

3ly
Posts: 65
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:42 am

Re: Win loss ratio

Postby 3ly » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:17 pm

Silken wrote:
Legion wrote:How do they count the win loss record. It never seem to be to high. And I know I have attacked over 100 players


That's not a hack win/lost.

It shows how much reputation you can win or lose.

I never knew... I thought it was attacks won and defenses lost.
IGN: 3ly
Lvl: 23 C: 7

Merry Christmas!!
[~3ly]

User avatar
theintelligentboy
Posts: 164
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:31 pm
Location: Bangladesh
Contact:

Re: Win loss ratio

Postby theintelligentboy » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:32 pm

3ly wrote:
Silken wrote:
Legion wrote:How do they count the win loss record. It never seem to be to high. And I know I have attacked over 100 players


That's not a hack win/lost.

It shows how much reputation you can win or lose.

I never knew... I thought it was attacks won and defenses lost.



Thought the same for a very long time. ;)
Image


Return to “GENERAL DISCUSSION”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests