Option to fill storage by 10℅ - 50% - 100℅

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Mchief
Posts: 165
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:20 pm

Option to fill storage by 10℅ - 50% - 100℅

Post by Mchief » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:49 pm

Ok I have been playing the game. Now for a few months and in that time have acquired a decent amount of credits and purchased a few, only problem is that the only option I have is to fill a select storage completely, there is no option to fill by a set amount or by the amount needed for X upgrade. This has gotten to the point where I can no longer safely use credits due to the amount left over places a rather large target on my head.

Any chance we could get an option other than outright full for spending credits?

User avatar
Sibernetika
Posts: 399
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:49 pm
Location: South Africa
Contact:

Re: Option to fill storage by 10℅ - 50% - 100℅

Post by Sibernetika » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:54 am

Oh yes please today I ran a 4 hour rollercoaster of wins and fails just for 6k bits coins where a half full purchase would have sufficed
tH15 T3x7 i5 ju57 h3re 70 4NИ0y y0u :mrgreen:
01000001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110011 01101111 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 00111011 00101001
send nudes

e1a00000
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:22 am

Re: Option to fill storage by 10℅ - 50% - 100℅

Post by e1a00000 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:03 am

Sibernetika wrote:Oh yes please today I ran a 4 hour rollercoaster of wins and fails just for 6k bits coins where a half full purchase would have sufficed
Just look up people and start hitting...
I normally spend several hours building and looting when I wanna upgrade.
And leave behind me a trail of salty people in my wake.

User avatar
Sibernetika
Posts: 399
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:49 pm
Location: South Africa
Contact:

Re: Option to fill storage by 10℅ - 50% - 100℅

Post by Sibernetika » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:12 am

ERM that's what I ended up doing since my farms made enough coins to put a big fat target on my back but not enough to spend it on anything, now I was forced to get coins to upgrade something, by the time I was finally done with coins I had so much cashvin my reserves I had another big whack a mole target on my back I was planning to use my building threads for something else but now I have to wait for 5 days since I'm upgrading something I didn't want to upgrade
tH15 T3x7 i5 ju57 h3re 70 4NИ0y y0u :mrgreen:
01000001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110011 01101111 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 00111011 00101001
send nudes

Luminaar
Posts: 1154
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:46 pm
Location: UK

Re: Option to fill storage by 10℅ - 50% - 100℅

Post by Luminaar » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:03 pm

Sibernetika wrote:ERM that's what I ended up doing since my farms made enough coins to put a big fat target on my back but not enough to spend it on anything, now I was forced to get coins to upgrade something, by the time I was finally done with coins I had so much cashvin my reserves I had another big whack a mole target on my back I was planning to use my building threads for something else but now I have to wait for 5 days since I'm upgrading something I didn't want to upgrade
I agree that having an option to purchase smaller amounts would be useful.

In the short term though, spending credits on instantly compiling programs to quickly make another attack (for when needing small amounts) or using a 9sec shield to protect you (when needing slightly larger amounts) are more efficient options.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

User avatar
Sibernetika
Posts: 399
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:49 pm
Location: South Africa
Contact:

Re: Option to fill storage by 10℅ - 50% - 100℅

Post by Sibernetika » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:27 pm

I'm planning to buy 9sec when my core is done but buying one now would just be a waste of credits since you lose it the moment you start hacking again
tH15 T3x7 i5 ju57 h3re 70 4NИ0y y0u :mrgreen:
01000001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110011 01101111 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 00111011 00101001
send nudes

Luminaar
Posts: 1154
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:46 pm
Location: UK

Re: Option to fill storage by 10℅ - 50% - 100℅

Post by Luminaar » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:42 pm

Sibernetika wrote:I'm planning to buy 9sec when my core is done but buying one now would just be a waste of credits since you lose it the moment you start hacking again
Aye, of course you need to look at your timings and see what works best for you. There's been plenty of times where it's been worth popping 20 creds to get a couple of programs compiled for that last 6k. Likewise, the shields are great for extended time away or just passive upgrading in safety. As of now I'm on the 7day shield, and it's so satisfying to have lined up 2 Farm, 1 Mine, 2 Sentry, a Beam and a Compiler upgrade for the week.

There are a few options - be sure to pick what's best for you! :D
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

User avatar
Silken
Posts: 277
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:53 am

Re: Option to fill storage by 10℅ - 50% - 100℅

Post by Silken » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:51 pm

Luminaar wrote:
Sibernetika wrote:I'm planning to buy 9sec when my core is done but buying one now would just be a waste of credits since you lose it the moment you start hacking again
Aye, of course you need to look at your timings and see what works best for you. There's been plenty of times where it's been worth popping 20 creds to get a couple of programs compiled for that last 6k. Likewise, the shields are great for extended time away or just passive upgrading in safety. As of now I'm on the 7day shield, and it's so satisfying to have lined up 2 Farm, 1 Mine, 2 Sentry, a Beam and a Compiler upgrade for the week.

There are a few options - be sure to pick what's best for you! :D
How many farms and mines do you have? :o

If you have three on upgrade they don't produce, surely you didn't need a shield.

Btw when does it run out. So I can lurk and hit you the very second it runs out. :D
Silken
Level - 54
Reputation Status Update - Farming is Dead :o

Luminaar
Posts: 1154
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:46 pm
Location: UK

Re: Option to fill storage by 10℅ - 50% - 100℅

Post by Luminaar » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:03 pm

Silken wrote:How many farms and mines do you have? :o If you have three on upgrade they don't produce, surely you didn't need a shield. Btw when does it run out. So I can lurk and hit you the very second it runs out. :D
2 Farms (21 + 19), 3 Mines (20, 16 and 14). Everyone knows I'm a cash cow :P I'm not upgrading them all at once, no wastage ;)

It runs out on Christmas Day evening - could be a nice present for you :D Although maybe not - If all goes to plan I'll have 62k and close to zero b-coins. If not? Well, consider my 200k and 8k b-coins a gift :)
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

User avatar
Silken
Posts: 277
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:53 am

Re: Option to fill storage by 10℅ - 50% - 100℅

Post by Silken » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:12 pm

Luminaar wrote:
Silken wrote:How many farms and mines do you have? :o If you have three on upgrade they don't produce, surely you didn't need a shield. Btw when does it run out. So I can lurk and hit you the very second it runs out. :D
2 Farms (21 + 19), 3 Mines (20, 16 and 14). Everyone knows I'm a cash cow :P I'm not upgrading them all at once, no wastage ;)

It runs out on Christmas Day evening - could be a nice present for you :D Although maybe not - If all goes to plan I'll have 62k and close to zero b-coins. If not? Well, consider my 200k and 8k b-coins a gift :)
Meh. I don't usually hack for less than 300k these days. And I never need b-coin. So you're safe.

I deleted all my resources. I used to have one mine. But it didn't make the cut at core 10. :D
Silken
Level - 54
Reputation Status Update - Farming is Dead :o

Post Reply