Credits

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Vnasty

Re: Credits

Post by Vnasty » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:25 am

I didn't have ergo ad media for nearly two months....

Wanna, know how I solved it?

Update hackers in Google play....

And . It's only once a day so after you update you will get one add in 24 hrs for five credits
Welcome

Moving to resolved

Vnasty

Post by Vnasty » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:30 am

Hell_Diguner wrote:
[RECAP] wrote:Atleast you get 2 per month...
2 in the last 4 months. Actually I just got one after updating the game today. Possible correlation?
Like I said

Recap your device is fine your not a special snowflake that needa credits force spawned... I had your same issue for months... Update!!!

Vnasty

Post by Vnasty » Sun Apr 09, 2017 2:33 am

Trickster wrote:
I checked it and your Ergo media bonus is planned there as usual.
Developer logged into your account on currently updated software, your ad is in game unclaimed. For months.. derppp

Pluto

Post by Pluto » Thu May 18, 2017 7:43 pm

Would like to see some random missions on world map , like once a month and in reward get more credits for completing it

Taiwei

Post by Taiwei » Fri May 19, 2017 7:03 am

Pluto wrote:Would like to see some random missions on world map , like once a month and in reward get more credits for completing it
and some gold and b coins.
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile

Luminaar

Post by Luminaar » Fri May 19, 2017 7:52 pm

Pluto wrote:Would like to see some random missions on world map , like once a month and in reward get more credits for completing it
Already in the suggestions thread, already on progress :D
Taiwei wrote:and some gold and b coins.
I'll add that in. Since you can buy resources with credits, it might not happen, but I'll add it all the same :D
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Taiwei

Post by Taiwei » Sat May 20, 2017 10:27 am

Luminaar wrote:
I'll add that in. Since you can buy resources with credits, it might not happen, but I'll add it all the same :D
Get the money from only core and mines at. Restricted lvl... Or put like 5000 coins, and 500 b coins...

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

Taiwei

Post by Taiwei » Sat May 20, 2017 10:29 am

Luminaar wrote:

Christmas event is here. Comes to the app, finds golden credit cards everywhere, and many so networks. Lol.imagine if the world is covered in credit cards...