Is it down now?

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Mozirilla

Is it down now?

Post by Mozirilla » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:18 pm

I have troubles to connect to game since 5 hours, whats going on?

brzytki

Re: Is it down now?

Post by brzytki » Fri Dec 16, 2016 12:25 pm

I've had none. The problem seems to be on your side.

LightofHeaveN

Post by LightofHeaveN » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:57 pm

it keeps telling me to try again
sometimes it logs in, sometimes not! ! ! !

Mozirilla

Post by Mozirilla » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:49 pm

Still..! I have restart my phone.. I have changed my data connection.. Nothing..

Trickster
Site Admin

Post by Trickster » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:06 pm

It is usually related to latency on your provider's network. Most people reporting this are from India.

Kaiser

Post by Kaiser » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:21 am

It definitely depends on level of signal. Good strong wi-fi connection (home, or office) - works absolutely fine, no "try again" at all.
Some of public wi-fi (in cafe, shopping center, etc) 50/50. Sometimes fine, sometimes definitely bad.
Mobile internet does not connect the game at all. (in our country the say 3G, but it's just words)

It concerns Ukraine, in other countries (like Finland, for example) mobile 4G internet gives very fast internet.

LightofHeaveN

Post by LightofHeaveN » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:37 pm

Trickster wrote:It is usually related to latency on your provider's network. Most people reporting this are from India.
i live and work in the uae,
i have 4g mobile connection, perfectly stable(50mpbs and above) and full bar signal.
my wifi at home is 20mbps with a ping to 8.8.8.8 of a stable 100ms.

its been about 3~4 days now, whenever i stay on the same connection for more than 10~15 mins, i get kicked out, whether mid hack, or just staring at my network, i am just kicked out.
i have to change my cnx from wifi to mobile data or vice versa to be able to reconnect, and sometimes that doesnt work either!
even restarting my phone doesnt fix it at times.
its too random to be able to provide a detailed explanation, but so far, i am stopping to play this as a disconnect mid hack is too frustrating for me

Silken

Post by Silken » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:44 pm

LightofHeaveN wrote:
Trickster wrote:It is usually related to latency on your provider's network. Most people reporting this are from India.
i live and work in the uae,
i have 4g mobile connection, perfectly stable(50mpbs and above) and full bar signal.
my wifi at home is 20mbps with a ping to 8.8.8.8 of a stable 100ms.

its been about 3~4 days now, whenever i stay on the same connection for more than 10~15 mins, i get kicked out, whether mid hack, or just staring at my network, i am just kicked out.
i have to change my cnx from wifi to mobile data or vice versa to be able to reconnect, and sometimes that doesnt work either!
even restarting my phone doesnt fix it at times.
its too random to be able to provide a detailed explanation, but so far, i am stopping to play this as a disconnect mid hack is too frustrating for me
Could be your rep. I think I've seen you down in the low reps. If you go below 100-120 the game starts to act funny. And you get the wireless signal flash. it's been mentioned elsewhere but I forgot what was said.

Anyway very low rep can cause it.
Silken
Level - 54
Reputation Status Update - Farming is Dead :o

LightofHeaveN

Post by LightofHeaveN » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:48 pm

Silken wrote: Could be your rep. I think I've seen you down in the low reps. If you go below 100-120 the game starts to act funny. And you get the wireless signal flash. it's been mentioned elsewhere but I forgot what was said.

yes ur right, uve attacked me with 1 beam cannon sometimes (1 canon not enough mate xD)

if it is actually caused by low rep, isint that some sort of bug then?
and ive never been to 120, lowest i have been these times is 160.

Silken

Post by Silken » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:54 pm

LightofHeaveN wrote:
Silken wrote: Could be your rep. I think I've seen you down in the low reps. If you go below 100-120 the game starts to act funny. And you get the wireless signal flash. it's been mentioned elsewhere but I forgot what was said.

yes ur right, uve attacked me with 1 beam cannon sometimes (1 canon not enough mate xD)

if it is actually caused by low rep, isint that some sort of bug then?
and ive never been to 120, lowest i have been these times is 160.
Well 120 is when I get the issue. It's probably to do with the search algorithm. So will affect different levels at different reps.

Sorry I use you to drop rep. Have some resources and I'll attack you with more. :D

The game drops the signal when searching and can stay dropped for a while after. I normally search, wait a minute. Then attack. That way it never drops mid attack.
Silken
Level - 54
Reputation Status Update - Farming is Dead :o