What do you like and dislike about Hackers?

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
HCX - DReaD

Re: What do you like and dislike about Hackers?

Post by HCX - DReaD » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:41 pm

JuliantheHACKER wrote: I am annoyed because of
-How powerful Ice wall is, it needs to be nerfed soon. The reason I say this is because 2 level 3 turrets of mine couldn't break through a single --level 2 ice wall.
-How hard it is to level up both your core and defenses
-How black ice dosen't seem to do anything.
- ICE Wall will break, even with lv1 Turret. Unless the attacker keep changing the damaged ICE Wall with a new one, no matter what level your turret is, it will break, just in different time (factoring the ICE Wall's level, Turret level, nodes connected to the ICE Walled node and Sentry level) :ugeek:
- Difficulty in upgrading will be relative. For me it's not hard at all. Maybe for you the game is too difficult, but that is mine and your opinion. Unless a lot of people protest about it is near impossible to upgrade core and defenses, your complain just mean "this is too hard for me".
- Black ICE needs to charge its attack first before slowly sending the projectile. If it's taken over before it can launch its projectile, it will seem as if it does nothing, which is wrong.

Kekkats

Post by Kekkats » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:21 am

I hate that u need to fill ur storages inorder to upgrade things, it gets harder as u level up beacuse the resources u need r crazy, i know that its a level up things but really do i need to collect all that resources??

Which brings me to my next point, after getting attacked theres no guard timer to prevent another immediate attack thus loosing almost everything u have been saving up for that next absurd ammount of resources to upgrade 1 building.
Kekkats waz here lol

Blitz2

Post by Blitz2 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:34 am

Kekkats wrote:I hate that u need to fill ur storages inorder to upgrade things, it gets harder as u level up beacuse the resources u need r crazy, i know that its a level up things but really do i need to collect all that resources??

Which brings me to my next point, after getting attacked theres no guard timer to prevent another immediate attack thus loosing almost everything u have been saving up for that next absurd ammount of resources to upgrade 1 building.
This game is still fairly early and hasn't had a chance to grow, therefore not many people around to attack you. Use this chance to grow.
Blitz

HCX - DReaD

Post by HCX - DReaD » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:43 am

Kekkats wrote:I hate that u need to fill ur storages inorder to upgrade things, it gets harder as u level up beacuse the resources u need r crazy, i know that its a level up things but really do i need to collect all that resources??

By any chance, is this your first time playing this type of game where you need to collect resources to upgrade things? Because this kind of system is already commonplace.

For the auto-shield, yes currently there are none. This seem to avoid the chance of having every players have auto-shield and you can't attack anyone anymore. (The community seem regarded as still too low to implement it)

legal

Post by legal » Sat Nov 05, 2016 2:51 am

Blitz2 wrote:

-risk vs reward if you have successes then you can grow. Thing is you just do not have to logg out after an attack then you are fine. There are ways to prevent losing your resources.
Username: Legal
Level: 48 (12/25/16)
Core: 12
Highest reputation: meaningless
Highest world rank: meaningless
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.

Kekkats

Post by Kekkats » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:23 am

Blitz2 wrote:

This game is still fairly early and hasn't had a chance to grow, therefore not many people around to attack you. Use this chance to grow.
Im level 13, i get attacked by level 15-21, i cant attack such high levels right now beacuse everything takes soo much resources to upgrade everything
Kekkats waz here lol

Kekkats

Post by Kekkats » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:26 am

HCX - DReaD wrote:

By any chance, is this your first time playing this type of game where you need to collect resources to upgrade things? Because this kind of system is already commonplace.

For the auto-shield, yes currently there are none. This seem to avoid the chance of having every players have auto-shield and you can't attack anyone anymore. (The community seem regarded as still too low to implement it)
Finding playerz with a decent ammoun of resources is the problem, im trying to look for B coins but no one seems to have a good ammount for an actual attack, lower players dont need them too much and higher players have too strong a defence to get past for me currently
Kekkats waz here lol

HCX - DReaD

Post by HCX - DReaD » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:29 am

Kekkats wrote:
Finding playerz with a decent ammoun of resources is the problem, im trying to look for B coins but no one seems to have a good ammount for an actual attack, lower players dont need them too much and higher players have too strong a defence to get past for me currently
Others can get thru it just fine. Just make sure to make a profit each attack. Even if it's just 100 income of b coins.

Kekkats

Post by Kekkats » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:30 am

Also i think the "story" missions r a bit too much in terms of difficulty, make them alittle easier when in the lower levels and then up the difficulty when player gets stronger, ive been stuck on the same 3 missions and just waiting to upgrade everything else in order to even try them again, idk but since im a fairly new player i found it really discouraging, i like the game so im gonna stick with it for a little bit and see what changes, but i had to fight the urge to find another game already is not a good sign, fingers crossed though
Kekkats waz here lol

HCX - DReaD

Post by HCX - DReaD » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:34 am

Kekkats wrote:Also i think the "story" missions r a bit too much in terms of difficulty, make them alittle easier when in the lower levels and then up the difficulty when player gets stronger, ive been stuck on the same 3 missions and just waiting to upgrade everything else in order to even try them again, idk but since im a fairly new player i found it really discouraging, i like the game so im gonna stick with it for a little bit and see what changes, but i had to fight the urge to find another game already is not a good sign, fingers crossed though
Story missions have fixed difficulty. If you want to pass them, you indeed need to upgrade first. And you dont replenish your resources from main story, but from attacking others.