What do you like and dislike about Hackers?

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
ScopeFlows

Re: What do you like and dislike about Hackers?

Post by ScopeFlows » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:25 am

I dislike about you didn't put Brunei's very own IP. we are currently using Malaysia's IP. let us compete here in asia. please create another new IP for BRUNEI. Which located in Borneo Island. @trickster
2016-11-22 13.24.26.jpg
2016-11-22 13.24.26.jpg (217.31 KiB) Viewed 2253 times
IGN:ScopeFlows 8-)
IP: Malaysia (still waiting for Brunei's very own IP on the next update.)

Barons

Post by Barons » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:49 am

I really like how your programs are automatically ready to use once finished compiling even when you're on the search map.

Clash doesn't add your troops to your army while you're searching.

BlazedFire

Post by BlazedFire » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:05 am

Like: Everything
Dislike: Nothing!
I am a little bit new but so far I love everything!

e1a00000

Post by e1a00000 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:31 am

Things that I like:
Unique game mechanic.
Beautiful interface.
Things I dislike:
Lack of communication with other players.
Lack of information (build time) before I have the resources.
Short observation time limit. Auto attack at the end of the timer. I'm very interested in the strategic aspect of the game, and I often build a very specific set of program for my target with strategies all planned out. Sometimes I get carried away and forgot to exit before 30 seconds.
Traditional CoC and such game elements. Personally I'm looking for a very strategic gameplay, elements such as disable on update gives the game the element of luck, and pay-to-win style.
Regarding game mechanics, it is arguably imbalanced, but since the game is new...

Thovir LP Youtube

Post by Thovir LP Youtube » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:04 pm

German Language is missing...

I'm a german native speaker and can translate all your texts in the game. Contact me and you won't regret anything ;)

Thovir LP, German Youtuber, join my Network Hackers and suscribe ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgSMLEZDOhI&t=25s :mrgreen:

minusday

Post by minusday » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:27 pm

I'd just list the dislikes, since it's impossible to get answer anywhere I decided to post here. ( Seems like they earn well from the game, so that they give a damn about feedback and updates, but imma give the forum a try)
-WORLD : The animation of the earth moving to the target's locations is super annoying. It looks nice, right, but it mixes the names all time, it's so annoying to remember every name to know who you haven't checked out.
-Oh wait. Remembering names is not that hard. Why? 3-4 of 5 possible targets ARE ALWAYS THE SAME. I get pissed from seeing the same targets all over again, and the price of the reroll is CRAZY. On my level, 8k gold/reroll and the acceptable win would be 200k+/target. But 90% of the targets got 100k lootable gold, thus you either spend all your gold on rerolls (roflmao 10 reroll for 80k wtf) or you attack people with low resources and spend your day waiting for programs to be compiled. SOOOOOO Nonsense, not to mention the b-coins, breaking through a lvl 30-40-50 costs roughly 1-1.5k b-coins and the reward is hardly more. Oh if you want, you can of course keep rerolling. Unbalanced as hell, but of course no fks given.
-Pay 2 win ? Oh yeah, but I don't have a problem with p2win games, I like seeing donators getting rekt. But the thing I don't understand is why you're forced so much to donate at least once. You can't play this game with 2 building threads after you reach like lvl 23-4+, or you'll never have a strong network. (Oh maybe in months, ages behind donators.) 4th building thread is 1k credits. Dunno why was it raised (if it was, I remember seeing it for 500credits at a time,not sure though) Trying to rip off money so hardly from the avarage dumb users.

Overall an enjoyable game, but it gets less and less attractive over time to me, completely forgotten and abandoned by the developers, a cool money sucker game really. Until there is no better game of this type, it does well. Sad I couldn't leave such a long review at the store :|/
Cheers

Trickster
Site Admin

Post by Trickster » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:16 pm

Thovir LP Youtube wrote:German Language is missing... I'm a german native speaker and can translate all your texts in the game.
Thanks for the offer but German is finished already, will be in update soon :)

wuigukin

Post by wuigukin » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:56 pm

e1a00000 wrote:Things I dislike:
Short observation time limit. Auto attack at the end of the timer. I'm very interested in the strategic aspect of the game, and I often build a very specific set of program for my target with strategies all planned out. Sometimes I get carried away and forgot to exit before 30 seconds.
I think this has partly to due with the fact that you are potentially interrupting another person's play time when you are connected to their network. If they are playing and vulnerable to be hacked, you will actually kick them out of their server to attempt your hack. If the 30s is extended to say... 2 minutes, I don't think it would be that big of a deal, but it just increases the amount of time you are preventing someone else from playing the game. Of course this is all assuming I'm understanding the mechanics correctly.

Sextape

Post by Sextape » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:38 am

minusday wrote:I'd just list the dislikes, since it's impossible to get answer anywhere I decided to post here. ( Seems like they earn well from the game, so that they give a damn about feedback and updates, but imma give the forum a try)
-WORLD : The animation of the earth moving to the target's locations is super annoying. It looks nice, right, but it mixes the names all time, it's so annoying to remember every name to know who you haven't checked out.
-Oh wait. Remembering names is not that hard. Why? 3-4 of 5 possible targets ARE ALWAYS THE SAME. I get pissed from seeing the same targets all over again, and the price of the reroll is CRAZY. On my level, 8k gold/reroll and the acceptable win would be 200k+/target. But 90% of the targets got 100k lootable gold, thus you either spend all your gold on rerolls (roflmao 10 reroll for 80k wtf) or you attack people with low resources and spend your day waiting for programs to be compiled. SOOOOOO Nonsense, not to mention the b-coins, breaking through a lvl 30-40-50 costs roughly 1-1.5k b-coins and the reward is hardly more. Oh if you want, you can of course keep rerolling. Unbalanced as hell, but of course no fks given.
-Pay 2 win ? Oh yeah, but I don't have a problem with p2win games, I like seeing donators getting rekt. But the thing I don't understand is why you're forced so much to donate at least once. You can't play this game with 2 building threads after you reach like lvl 23-4+, or you'll never have a strong network. (Oh maybe in months, ages behind donators.) 4th building thread is 1k credits. Dunno why was it raised (if it was, I remember seeing it for 500credits at a time,not sure though) Trying to rip off money so hardly from the avarage dumb users.

Overall an enjoyable game, but it gets less and less attractive over time to me, completely forgotten and abandoned by the developers, a cool money sucker game really. Until there is no better game of this type, it does well. Sad I couldn't leave such a long review at the store :|/
Cheers

Was hoping for a reply on this post... ???

Player

Post by Player » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:55 pm

I'm quite new to the game, and so far I've been enjoying it quite a lot. I really admire how you make hacking look so simple through visualisation (using images to describe certain aspects of the game: e.g the Core looks like a big sphere with a swirling purple vortex which I think may represent a journey through (endless) files). However, I have an issue with credits. I didn't have enough before, and because of this I had to delete reinstall the game. I know there's an algorithm in the bottom right of the World Map that allows you to get some credits (2-3 credits sometimes) but so far it hasn't worked for me whenever I try. Also, I don't have enough money to buy credits. Credits are a fundamental part of the game, as they are one of the three currencies (dollars ($), Bitcoins and Credits). Again, I might be wrong, and if there's a better and faster way to get credits, then I would very much appreciate it if you could reply to me and notify me on what's that method is. However, if there isn't, then I believe that you should add a faster, more efficient and overall better algorithm for obtaining credits; perhaps this sounds stupid, and most likely does not exist in the virtual world, but maybe you could add a 'Credit Miner'? I think it would be very useful for people like me who need credit score urgently for things such as compiling attacks for my next hack.
This is a test.