Node regeneration speed

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
kuzu
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:33 pm

Node regeneration speed

Post by kuzu » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:06 pm

Today my 2 Code gates got attacked similarly with shuriken. Both Code gates is lvl 6. 1 Code gate got Antivirus while being attacked, and it lived longer than another one. Seems black node can regenerate faster than white node. Does anyone know how fast they regenerate?

MiloDiazzo
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:39 pm

Re: Node regeneration speed

Post by MiloDiazzo » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:27 pm

kuzu wrote:Today my 2 Code gates got attacked similarly with shuriken. Both Code gates is lvl 6. 1 Code gate got Antivirus while being attacked, and it lived longer than another one. Seems black node can regenerate faster than white node. Does anyone know how fast they regenerate?

While we don't have the numbers, AV helps with firewall regen.

The higher the level of the sentry, the faster the regen.
THIS TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES

kuzu
Posts: 18
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:33 pm

Re: Node regeneration speed

Post by kuzu » Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:02 pm

Oh, I didn't know that. Can you tell me source of that information? Thanks!

User avatar
Trickster
Site Admin
Posts: 391
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 10:38 am
Contact:

Re: Node regeneration speed

Post by Trickster » Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:12 pm

Hi, it is ehm, sort of.. bug. All nodes should be able to regenerate (1-2% of firewall per second). We will fix this in next update.

User avatar
90skushkid
Posts: 107
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:04 pm
Location: Cloud 9

Re: Node regeneration speed

Post by 90skushkid » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:36 pm

Trickster wrote:Hi, it is ehm, sort of.. bug. All nodes should be able to regenerate (1-2% of firewall per second). We will fix this in next update.
MiloDiazzo wrote:
kuzu wrote:Today my 2 Code gates got attacked similarly with shuriken. Both Code gates is lvl 6. 1 Code gate got Antivirus while being attacked, and it lived longer than another one. Seems black node can regenerate faster than white node. Does anyone know how fast they regenerate?
The higher the level of the sentry, the faster the regen.
@trickster but is sentry lvl following up with regen on nodes?
Image
IGN - 90skushkid
Lvl 29
Core 7
REP 500-600
IP - south florida.

"Smoke That Kush!" "Smokin in my Wraith, Drinkin on some Worms"
:mrgreen: :roll: :mrgreen:

MiloDiazzo
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:39 pm

Re: Node regeneration speed

Post by MiloDiazzo » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:03 pm

kuzu wrote:Oh, I didn't know that. Can you tell me source of that information? Thanks!
Source is observing what happens in-game I guess.
THIS TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES

MiloDiazzo
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:39 pm

Re: Node regeneration speed

Post by MiloDiazzo » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:03 pm

Trickster wrote:Hi, it is ehm, sort of.. bug. All nodes should be able to regenerate (1-2% of firewall per second). We will fix this in next update.

It's not a bug It's a feature now.
THIS TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES

User avatar
LadTy
Posts: 122
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 4:27 pm

Re: Node regeneration speed

Post by LadTy » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:23 pm

90skushkid wrote:but is sentry lvl following up with regen on nodes?
The sentry program being loaded to a node helped triggering the regeneration, but the level of the sentry is not influencing it in any way, regeneration is not property of the sentry AV but the nodes themselves.
11100000111O10000000001O10000000001O00010001000O00000100000O00000010000O00001000000O00010000000O10000000001O10000000001O11100000111

User avatar
90skushkid
Posts: 107
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:04 pm
Location: Cloud 9

Re: Node regeneration speed

Post by 90skushkid » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:31 pm

LadTy wrote:
90skushkid wrote:but is sentry lvl following up with regen on nodes?
The sentry program being loaded to a node helped triggering the regeneration, but the level of the sentry is not influencing it in any way, regeneration is not property of the sentry AV but the nodes themselves.
ok. so higher lvl the node i.e. higher regen.
Image
IGN - 90skushkid
Lvl 29
Core 7
REP 500-600
IP - south florida.

"Smoke That Kush!" "Smokin in my Wraith, Drinkin on some Worms"
:mrgreen: :roll: :mrgreen:

User avatar
Sibernetika
Posts: 399
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:49 pm
Location: South Africa
Contact:

Re: Node regeneration speed

Post by Sibernetika » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:08 am

I concur its a feature, no need to fix what isn't a bug or broken :P
tH15 T3x7 i5 ju57 h3re 70 4NИ0y y0u :mrgreen:
01000001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110011 01101111 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 00111011 00101001
send nudes

Post Reply