Wraith Program's too Powerfull! (Portal?)

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
kurios_

Wraith Program's too Powerfull! (Portal?)

Post by kurios_ » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:22 pm

I've playing this game more less about 2 month. Lvl 26 with core lvl 7, turrets lvl 7 & 8, black ice lvl 7 & 8, scanners lvl 8 & 1, code gates lvl 8, sentrys lvl 7.
I do anything (i think) to defend from stealth attack, split the resources, code gates in row, split the defence nodes, join them together, anything, but still useless!
With lvl 1 access, lvl 1 wraith, lvl 1 portal, they can brute attack me at least 1/2 from my resouces point comparing with netConn while there is nothing I can do because they have enough time to steal my resources. And it can be used by any new players cz it is too cheap and easy to use. I think the most powerfull of the attack is wraith. Think about it, its DISABLE!! (not even working when the node is taken back and so your sentry cant spread) your node compare with Maniac with 64000 bcoins to unlock with 850 strength i think there's some case that your node can hold it (core?). Come on you need more exertion to hack other player network right? where is the fun?
Im getting bored with this game, hope devs can make a changes for this. Btw, appreciate to trickster for making this awesome game!
Sory for my english

EmGooser

Re: Wraith Program's too Powerfull! (Portal?)

Post by EmGooser » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:42 pm

Do you have any scanners? I personally have 2 on my network at level 7, that doubles the cost of any stealth action if they see it. Note though they don't stack so if you so use 2 spread them out so they don't overlap much to make the best use of them. Also, make sure one is behind your code gate so they have to take that scanner hit to get though the code gate.

legal

Post by legal » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:24 am

kurios_ wrote:I've playing this game more less about 2 month. Lvl 26 with core lvl 7, turrets lvl 7 & 8, black ice lvl 7 & 8, scanners lvl 8 & 1, code gates lvl 8, sentrys lvl 7.
I do anything (i think) to defend from stealth attack, split the resources, code gates in row, split the defence nodes, join them together, anything, but still useless!
With lvl 1 access, lvl 1 wraith, lvl 1 portal, they can brute attack me at least 1/2 from my resouces point comparing with netConn while there is nothing I can do because they have enough time to steal my resources. And it can be used by any new players cz it is too cheap and easy to use. I think the most powerfull of the attack is wraith. Think about it, its DISABLE!! (not even working when the node is taken back and so your sentry cant spread) your node compare with Maniac with 64000 bcoins to unlock with 850 strength i think there's some case that your node can hold it (core?). Come on you need more exertion to hack other player network right? where is the fun?
Im getting bored with this game, hope devs can make a changes for this. Btw, appreciate to trickster for making this awesome game!
Sory for my english
honestly once you get your scanner in the teens stealth programs become quiet useless. I would say once at end game they are no where equal and that it is actually very under powered. early game though it is a god program. So two options upgrade your scanner into the teens and this no longer becomes a worry. second, make your network longer so they run out of visibility by the end.
Username: Legal
Level: 48 (12/25/16)
Core: 12
Highest reputation: meaningless
Highest world rank: meaningless
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.

kurios_

Post by kurios_ » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:47 am

EmGooser wrote:Do you have any scanners? I personally have 2 on my network at level 7, that doubles the cost of any stealth action if they see it. Note though they don't stack so if you so use 2 spread them out so they don't overlap much to make the best use of them. Also, make sure one is behind your code gate so they have to take that scanner hit to get though the code gate.
Yes, I have two scanners. My scanner was lvl 8 maxed out for my core but the other one is lvl 1 which I used for my choke point. Maybe I should upgrade both. And see what happend then.

kurios_

Post by kurios_ » Thu Dec 01, 2016 1:53 am

legal wrote:honestly once you get your scanner in the teens stealth programs become quiet useless. I would say once at end game they are no where equal and that it is actually very under powered. early game though it is a god program. So two options upgrade your scanner into the teens and this no longer becomes a worry. second, make your network longer so they run out of visibility by the end.
Thank you for your advice. Maybe I should be more patient and .....Survive :D

legal

Post by legal » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:32 am

kurios_ wrote:
legal wrote:honestly once you get your scanner in the teens stealth programs become quiet useless. I would say once at end game they are no where equal and that it is actually very under powered. early game though it is a god program. So two options upgrade your scanner into the teens and this no longer becomes a worry. second, make your network longer so they run out of visibility by the end.
Thank you for your advice. Maybe I should be more patient and .....Survive :D
basically just get that scanner up slowly and yu will see less and less success when it comes to stealth programs. So yes just survive and keep plugging away.
Username: Legal
Level: 48 (12/25/16)
Core: 12
Highest reputation: meaningless
Highest world rank: meaningless
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.

kuzu

Post by kuzu » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:48 am

Level 8 scanner will be enough to prevent low level stealth programs cause large problem except you place your main defense point too close to net connection. My scanner is lvl 7 but stealth attack can only cause disabling of 2 Code gates, in most case. Can you upload screenshot of your net?

kurios_

Post by kurios_ » Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:11 am

kuzu wrote:Level 8 scanner will be enough to prevent low level stealth programs cause large problem except you place your main defense point too close to net connection. My scanner is lvl 7 but stealth attack can only cause disabling of 2 Code gates, in most case. Can you upload screenshot of your net?
I mean hybrid attack. They used portal too attack at the middle of my network. Portal usualy cant get through my code gates but with wraith program it is posible.
I cant upload my network ss it says file too large.

3ly

Post by 3ly » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:48 am

kurios_ wrote:I cant upload my network ss it says file too large.
Use Imgur to share your network screenshot.
IGN: 3ly
Lvl: 23 C: 7

Merry Christmas!!
[~3ly]