Why I'm quitting

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Barons

Re: Why I'm quitting

Post by Barons » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:32 pm

Vnasty wrote:
Archamonius wrote:
Barons wrote:Also what rep are yout at? I've heard if you drop your rep down you'll be surrounded by fewer super high lvl folks. Not sure if you've been to the zero rep zone latley but I'm finding it quite profitable.
Hey Barons, thank you for your more adult response, *cough* Vnasty *cough*, yeah my rep is around 0-10 I've kept it there on purpose to try and deter higher level players. I definitely think beam cannon is far too powerful at higher levels, and stronger players already have it there, because the cost to upgrade 1-8 was less bcoin than it is now.

Do not get me wrong, this post is for the devs to look at the state of the game and see if anyone else has had similar issues to me. I don't care if no-one knows who I am.
Bro come on... adult response. You guys come to the forum and whine and cry like children expecting other posters to coddle you and tell you its going to be alright. Welcome to the real world. Your mommy isn't here to tell you to lower your rep and attack lower lvl targets and to stick around.

Seriously you say "waaaaah games too hard bullies are picking on me waaaaah im gonna quit and not play anymore wahhhh" really sick of these "kids" crying about shit. Post seriously, say hey "im having trouble with my network, these are my following problems does anyone have any suggestions?"

The games fine, again im 35 and my prime targets are 48+. I love hacking people 20+ lvls on me. Also the main people that target my base and actually get through at not the 40's and 50's you cry about. Its the people -10 lvls lower than me.

The devs are not going to adjust the entire game because one person is struggling. Im certainly not and I know many others in my range that are just doing just great. Learn to play, read the forums, adjust, and act accordingly. So far I have yet to see one balance change that needs immediate fix. Besides what trickster already address and fixed with the search function. With people showing up that were already online and unable to hack. This game great.

Crying like a little kid dose not work in real life bro, people will call you out on your shit. Grow up & telll your mum I said hi
Alright we get it. You love the game, it's fine, there's nothing at all that could be improved in any way shape or form. Shame on us for coming up with these imaginary flaws and pointing them out to the developers.

I understand your viewpoint. On your knees worshipping it like a $100 hooker. I can see how hearing other folks talking bad about it could be upsetting. If you could just pop it out for a second and take a look at this article it may give you an idea as to why you come off sounding childish to so many.

http://www.gradient.is/how-to-have-an-o ... nal-adult/

Thank you, feel free to continue what you were doing and dont forget the balls.

Maybe I should take a look at that article myself. :lol:

SniperK

Post by SniperK » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:57 am

Jeez some people just dont know how to talk/communicate with respect. Even they got pretty good opinions but their foul mouths just destroy everything and they always like bring in stuff that has nothing to do with the topic and just dig and dig.
:shock: Sorry if I've hacked you :shock: Wait no I'm not sorry at all 8-) You can hack me back

kuzu

Post by kuzu » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:06 am

Another idea to solve those problem:
Filter loot amount from stock depend on Core lvl gap. Like If you attack 1 lvl lower opponent, you can loot 90% of normal amount. And if you attack 1 lvl higher, you can loot 110%. This can encourage player to search challenging opponent. Problem of this idea is that this can discourage player from level up Core. But raising Core lvl is still have large merit and needed to progress. So that may not be huge problem.

Barons

Post by Barons » Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:24 am

kuzu wrote:Another idea to solve those problem:
Filter loot amount from stock depend on core lvl gap. Like If you attack 1 lvl lower opponent, you can loot 90% of normal amount. And if you attack 1 lvl higher, you can loot 110%. This can encourage player to search challenging opponent. Problem of this idea is this can discourage level up Core. But raising Core lvl is still have large merit and needed to progress. So that may not be huge problem.
Im not a fan of that idea. Imo one of the coolest things about hackers is the flat 30% cut. Searching for someone with a ton of loot is already pretty annoying and time consuming. If your suggestion was put into place I believe it would just draw out the search process even more.

My counter suggestion would be to just exclude folks from the search who don't have enough loot to be worth hacking. The threshold can be based off of core lvl. This would in theory make everyone you find in search a viable target. Since higher lvl folks have a larger loot capacity I believe we'd be much more likely to test our skills on higher risk/reward networks.

Fumbling around with the rotating world map for 5 to 10 min every hack looking for someone worth hitting is getting really old. I'm core 7 I'm never going to hack someone worth less than 2k bcoins. Why show me so many of them? it's just annoying.