Access code

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Woofwoofgoose

Access code

Postby Woofwoofgoose » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:34 pm

Where do I find my access code any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Fantöm

Re: Access code

Postby Fantöm » Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:41 pm

Hum, it has been a long time but I think you receive it through the email? If Trickster Arts confirms your application to the beta phase of the game, you should receive an email containing the mail, right?
Away until (at least end June but maybe) mid July, so hack me :D and leave a message :)
EDIT : I am actually leaving this Beta, good luck for the devs and have fun hacking!

Woofwoofgoose

Postby Woofwoofgoose » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:15 pm

Yeah I got the email saying I was accepted but there is no code. Maybe just gotta give it more time.

Fantöm

Postby Fantöm » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:39 pm

Send an email back or wait, as you suggested.
Away until (at least end June but maybe) mid July, so hack me :D and leave a message :)
EDIT : I am actually leaving this Beta, good luck for the devs and have fun hacking!

Trickster
Site Admin

Postby Trickster » Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:45 pm

Woofwoofgoose wrote:Yeah I got the email saying I was accepted but there is no code. Maybe just gotta give it more time.

If you are on iOS there is one more email sent from us with the Access Code inside. It might have fallen into spam. In case you dont have it, please contact us on contact@tricksterarts.com from the email you submitted and we will send you the code again.

Return to “GENERAL DISCUSSION”