I challenge you!

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Barons

I challenge you!

Post by Barons » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:14 am

So the forums have been a ghost town today. Pretty boring not being able to chat with folks in game or here so I have a challenge for every one.

I challenge you to leave a note for everyone you hack to join the forums. Eventually it might liven the place up a bit. Trickster may not be able to hire a community manager atm so let's help them out and do the job for them. We all know it's a small company that had a rushed launch and they need our help to grow the community. They may even be willing to go for some sort of super fast 4x boost on collectors like clash or or bonus credits on the world map type of promotion for us hitting a goal.

All I know for sure is these forums do not look like they are attached to a game with millions of downloads. Now realistically we probably don't have 90% of those folks because of the rushed launch but that still leaves us 100k active players and we need to get them involved in the community. There will come a point hopefully in the far distant future where we will be losing more players than we are bringing in without a lot of help from us the players.

Currently the only means we have to reach out to other players in game is by leaving notes when we hack someone. It could be months before the in game chat and community features are released so we need to help out.

So after you hack someone and take all their loot instead of saying "**** you noob, you suck" or "Welcome to the game *****" or "Ty for all the loot man bet you worked hard for it". Let's ask them to join the forums instead. Idk how many active folks we have online everyday in game or on the forums but I'm sure the devs can come up with some sort of number for us to set as our goal.

Then once we finally get the basic in game community features we might team up on a referral promotion and invite are friends and former players to try it out.

Alright peace I'm drunk and going to bed.

Albus Belmont

Re: I challenge you!

Post by Albus Belmont » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:19 am

Challenge accepted! 8-)

Let's see if my constant love hate relationship I build with a few ergo users join the forums

I'll put this message once in a while;

Thanks 4 donation,Join forums 4 advice

I think it will fit..?
Last edited by Albus Belmont on Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Castlevania Fan + Dark Souls Fan = Certified Masochist :lol:

IGN:Albus_Belmont
REP:700+

For those who I hacked thanks for the donation I'll put it to good use ;)

legal

Post by legal » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:21 am

Barons wrote:So the forums have been a ghost town today. Pretty boring not being able to chat with folks in game or here so I have a challenge for every one.

I challenge you to leave a note for everyone you hack to join the forums. Eventually it might liven the place up a bit. Trickster may not be able to hire a community manager atm so let's help them out and do the job for them. We all know it's a small company that had a rushed launch and they need our help to grow the community. They may even be willing to go for some sort of super fast 4x boost on collectors like clash or or bonus credits on the world map type of promotion for us hitting a goal.

All I know for sure is these forums do not look like they are attached to a game with millions of downloads. Now realistically we probably don't have 90% of those folks because of the rushed launch but that still leaves us 100k active players and we need to get them involved in the community. There will come a point hopefully in the far distant future where we will be losing more players than we are bringing in without a lot of help from us the players.

Currently the only means we have to reach out to other players in game is by leaving notes when we hack someone. It could be months before the in game chat and community features are released so we need to help out.

So after you hack someone and take all their loot instead of saying "**** you noob, you suck" or "Welcome to the game *****" or "Ty for all the loot man bet you worked hard for it". Let's ask them to join the forums instead. Idk how many active folks we have online everyday in game or on the forums but I'm sure the devs can come up with some sort of number for us to set as our goal.

Then once we finally get the basic in game community features we might team up on a referral promotion and invite are friends and former players to try it out.

Alright peace I'm drunk and going to bed.
Last edited by legal on Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Username: Legal
Level: 48 (12/25/16)
Core: 12
Highest reputation: meaningless
Highest world rank: meaningless
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.

jonathan shoe

Post by jonathan shoe » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:49 am

I found that it was hard to find this as the game name is general. I find this as a good challenge and I am going to participate in it. :mrgreen:

Luminaar

Post by Luminaar » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:53 am

Drunken games, woop woop!! Let's do this!
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

SniperK

Post by SniperK » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:53 pm

Well I totally agree with helping them earn a fame I mean this is a real cool game that deserves more attention.
I think, for now, the biggest shot would be Laz continuing to grow his channel and the hackers facebook page being more active, as they dont post stuff very often. Maybe they could use more players as admins I donno. Just saying
As per Lada, the team is working on adding more languages and they still need more time on that. When they finish itll drag more players in Im sure. I got some friends who claimed that as soon as Chinese and Japanese versions roll out theyll start playing.
:shock: Sorry if I've hacked you :shock: Wait no I'm not sorry at all 8-) You can hack me back

Grrrmachine

Post by Grrrmachine » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:59 am

Hi, new from Australia and just addicted of this game. I am during playing purchased a expensive bedpsread online. Now what to do? I even don't need it!
Buy Bedheads online for bedroom bed in Australia.

happy days

Post by happy days » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:40 am

Grrrmachine don't get your message

I never troll people it's a idiotic, nasty and show how shit people r at this game!!! Like a wife beater.

BARONS good idea but funny I'm on here everyday since I joined, even for 5 mins but never seen any of u guys even thou most have been registered 6 months +of course besides the extremely hard working Luminaar

Most seem to advertise others for some reason? Beyond me that one is. Or discord

LAZ is to inactive thou he has the largest subscriptions better to go with Perseverance

Last point not much space to type on read me file, also not easy for me as I'm on a mobile phone.

Ps can't the devs just add a link on the game

Vnasty

Post by Vnasty » Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:36 am

Off topic why is noob censored in game, it's very hacker related

Sibernetika

Post by Sibernetika » Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:52 pm

Woses are wed, violets are woe, be a sport, join us on the forums dude
tH15 T3x7 i5 ju57 h3re 70 4NИ0y y0u :mrgreen:
01000001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110011 01101111 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 00111011 00101001
send nudes